New update is toooooooo hard.

Its not even because of winter.Its the new map generation for sandbox its god awful no roads no path i spawned in a island with plains and forest biomes and i found 2 HUGE savanaha biome's that didn't have ONE beefalo and all the plains and forest biomes barely had any of the resources they usuasly contain i got lucky enough to find a wormhole which took me to another island that was even worse and worse and worse no beefalos a huge field of bee hives no pig villages..........Until this is hotfixed i can never fight mactusk n son ;(.

Edited by Gigahappytown

I went completely insane (0 sanity) by day 6. I don't know how a new player would have survived that.

Sanity is completely broken. I cant go insane, day 27 now and nothing, if I wanted to I could use a wormhole few times to go insane, but there is no point in doing that now.

You can mess with the sandbox generator to change the amount of food and how long seasons last. The update is slightly challenging but is in no way "too hard". If you want to have resources for the winter just store lots of crock pot recipes, kill pigs and farm bees. Do what ever it takes but dear god don't complain about it being to hard and possibly ruin the game for those of us who like it. Just wait patiently until you can edit more settings on the sandbox generator.

You know the rudeness of this community is even more off-putting than the nerfs. They are entitled to speak their mind. If you have nothing constructive to add then just move along and leave them be.

You are wrong. (About the moving on part) First, it's called freedom of speech. Second, I'm just telling him to stop whining. I'm not telling him to go die in a hole or something.

You are wrong. (About the moving on part) First, it's called freedom of speech. Second, I'm just telling him to stop whining. I'm not telling him to go die in a hole or something.

Freedom of speech is not exclusive to you only. As I said they have a right to speak their mind just like everybody else.