No reason to have end's well now.

12 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

now you can use your purple gems for TELELOCATOR FOCUS

Best part is that there's a way to make a proper (albeit) small network made out of focus with clever thinking.

But people won't figure that out because they are too busy having a kneejerk reaction over one of the easy way to get oincs is gone.

31 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

Best part is that there's a way to make a proper (albeit) small network made out of focus with clever thinking.

But people won't figure that out because they are too busy having a kneejerk reaction over one of the easy way to get oincs is gone.

greedy saps...all of them!

stop using Telelocator focus after getting stucked by bug (one time in ruin and one time outside ruin). If you want me to be clever and build a network, fix the bugs please.

The Islands are so small and easy to travel why should we use teleport though?

Just now, aerotong said:

stop using Telelocator focus after getting stucked by bug (one time in ruin and one time outside ruin). If you want me to be clever and build a network, fix the bugs please.

because we're scared of ruins

1 minute ago, aerotong said:

Wow...as a Wigfrid I'm obliged to say your wrong, 

And you can also use Telelocator to teleport other things as well where you want to, 

Planning this out can allow you to do great and very fun stuff in the game.

13 minutes ago, aerotong said:

If you read closely, the update that removed Purple Gem trading also said the teleportations bugs were fixed, and you can freely travel from outside to inside, and vice versa. Unless you've found a new bug, you should report that, if you haven't.

2 hours ago, Atsumame said:

I built my base around a cave cleft that just happens to be the exit from the Roc's caves, so I am really looking forward to a much easier Aporkalypse-management routine. Teleport to clock, then blow the bird whistle when I get out of the temple.

6 hours ago, Atsumame said:

it's funny cause they don't realize thats not the best way of gaining oincs

4 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

How do you do it?

Pick a certain Pig Professor that you want to give ALL of your Relics to. Eventually, said Pig's inventory space will fill up, and every time you give him a Relic, he will give you a Tenpiece Oinc AND drop a Relic from his inventory. Then you can trade that for another Oinc and another dropped Relic, making for infinite Oincs.

2 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Pick a certain Pig Professor that you want to give ALL of your Relics to. Eventually, said Pig's inventory space will fill up, and every time you give him a Relic, he will give you a Tenpiece Oinc AND drop a Relic from his inventory. Then you can trade that for another Oinc and another dropped Relic, making for infinite Oincs.

that is like this:

8 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

How many relics are needed? Also, can I do this with other pigs (botanist, collecter etc.?)

I just got to this point with my oddities shop pig. Second time it’s happened and it doesn’t happen with any other pigs or even with other items sold to the same pig. I don’t know how the inventory on pigs works but he can still hold more chiton, silk and stingers, just not Relics.

Just now, MWY said:

Yes, Relics don't stack so they fill up inventory pretty quickly, like 12 relics are enough.

I just did that in my new game for 17 relics all to the same guy back to back and it didn't do any bug and didnt fill up his inventory...
Maybe it was patched out ?

Archived