Some strange Wormwood behaviour

Examining Red Cap: "Hurts heart"
Eating Red Cap: "Ouch" - Gained stats: +12.5 Hunger, -0 Health

Examining Manure: "Mmm...Smells good!"
Using Manure: +2 Health
Digging up a Dung Pile with your bare hands: 3x +10 Sanity
Getting Manure thrown at (by Splumonkeys or Prime Apes): -10 Sanity

... is that intended or not fixed yet? Got other strange things about him?

4 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Examining Red Cap: "Hurts heart"
Eating Red Cap: "Ouch" - Gained stats: +12.5 Hunger, -0 Health

Examining Manure: "Mmm...Smells good!"
Using Manure: +2 Health
Digging up a Dung Pile with your bare hands: 3x +10 Sanity
Getting Manure thrown at (by Splumonkeys or Prime Apes): -10 Sanity

... is that intended or not fixed yet? Got other strange things about him?

The Splumonkey Poop issue really should be fixed... It would be the perfect way to deal with Sanity in the Ruins.

2 hours ago, Hx380 said:

Fun fact about splumonkeys :

If you spawn one in hamlet, after its death instead of the usuall loot you will get spider gorilla's loot 

That's because before Hamlet was released, instead of Spider Apes, they had Spider Monkeys. Like, actual normal monkeys that act just like Splumonkeys and Prime Apes. They were black, had 6 eyes, sharper claws, and had a webbed mouth. Code for them is EVERYWHERE in the files. So, what seems to happen is that when you spawn in a Splumonkey, it mistakes it for the now scrapped Spider Monkey.

1 hour ago, MWY said:

That's what I meant, but without full moon.

Both Wormwood and Eldar Mandrake are plants like Snap tooth, Bulb plant so they should at least be non aggressive to eachother.

Not sure about befriending, but they are neutral to him.

5 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

That's because before Hamlet was released, instead of Spider Apes, they had Spider Monkeys. Like, actual normal monkeys that act just like Splumonkeys and Prime Apes. They were black, had 6 eyes, sharper claws, and had a webbed mouth. Code for them is EVERYWHERE in the files. So, what seems to happen is that when you spawn in a Splumonkey, it mistakes it for the now scrapped Spider Monkey.

I can't seem to find an image of these proto Spider Monkeys at all. Do you have an example?

9 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I know but its just hillarious xD 

56 minutes ago, MWY said:

it was a very very early time,
when monkeys used to come out of barrels in the caves instead of pods in the ruins now.

Eh? I thought we were talking about the Hamlet beta. Splumonkeys have always been Splumonkeys, whether out of the barrel or pod I thought. He was mentioning some kind of Spider Monkey prototype?

15 minutes ago, Serrix said:

Eh? I thought we were talking about the Hamlet beta. Splumonkeys have always been Splumonkeys, whether out of the barrel or pod I thought. He was mentioning some kind of Spider Monkey prototype?

5bff5bfd08953_ezgif.com-apng-maker(44).png.bceb585e9df70bc45344c6de5d57e617.png

1 hour ago, G-Forces said:

So this thing was in the original base game and was replaced by splumonkies?

No, not at all. The Spider Monkey in Hamlet is what replaced these.

These ones with the tail were originally the Spider Monkey, but got replaced by today's current Hamlet Spider Monkeys.

Archived