Petition to bring Stone Soup to Base DST

7 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

I'd also like to have some chocolate & vanilla ice cream in DST so please add manure & guano as a Crock Pot ingredient (It probably doesn't taste like chocolate but looks pretty similar to chocolate ice cream). That way, combining Twigs, Ice, Manure and Guano will grant you some extra cool & sh**** ice cream on a stick with "chocolate & vanilla" flavor.

11 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

Add ingredients. Add special items. Add special structures. Add special mechanics. Add special creatures. And also add all the other 49 recipes because of the extremly inmature, toxic and salty community's complaints.

13 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Add ingredients. Add special items. Add special structures. Add special mechanics. Add special creatures. And also add all the other 49 recipes because of the extremly inmature, toxic and salty community's complaints.

this is a joke, I hope you got that. :wilson_blush:

8 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

joke.jpg.f296051f12cf9fbc943173d5b8ac37b3.jpg

How some1 can take this thread seriously?! :wilson_ecstatic: Also

On 6.02.2019 at 11:05 AM, Viktor234 said:

I'd also like to have some chocolate & vanilla ice cream in DST so please add manure & guano as a Crock Pot ingredient (It probably doesn't taste like chocolate but looks pretty similar to chocolate ice cream). That way, combining Twigs, Ice, Manure and Guano will grant you some extra cool & sh**** ice cream on a stick with "chocolate & vanilla" flavor.

I want Ice POOPcreams as dish! 12/10 idea! :wilson_love:

Archived