Klei, please release Cyclum and Metheus puzzles for the consoles

With the Klei accounts system, where it is already possible to identify with a usurer being PS4 or Xbox where, I see that the possibility of bringing this content to us becomes much more viable, I particularly desire the skins of these puzzles, and it would be very gratifying for us to receive this incredible content. Developers, please think fondly ❤️

b4ae903a37dd4d0aeec753e4cdfd0033.png

12 hours ago, Mano Til said:

Why is it so difficult to add an item to the game? Console players deserve the same attention as computer players.

Blame the people who own the console brand, not Klei. You'll need to message the console company about this so they can help Klei faster.

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Blame the people who own the console brand, not Klei. You'll need to message the console company about this so they can help Klei faster.

It is no longer a question of complaining with console owners, for example ps4 certifies any patch within 24 hours. It is about bringing the contents of the PC to the consoles. For this we need Klei's expertise. On the skin purchases, this did give a problem on the consoles, but we also gave some suggestions for a solution for Klei, which is selling reel packs.

If you still have not noticed, we just want things from PC to console. =)

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

there are times I really want to believe it, but I see so many "simple" games that already have a store inside the game for sale of Skins, and update the versions whenever something changes on several platforms, I'm really confused :wilson_hurt:

3 hours ago, rafashima said:

If you still have not noticed, we just want things from PC pro console. =)

I want to help you but Klei/joew has mentioned several time to xbox and ps4 users that the authentication process is not that easy. I really am rooting for console users  I'm not trying to pick a fight. Sorry. It's even worse for Switch users.:wilsondisappointed:

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I want to help you but Klei/joew has mentioned several time to xbox and ps4 users that the authentication process is not that easy. I really am rooting for console users  I'm not trying to pick a fight. Sorry. It's even worse for Switch users.:wilsondisappointed:

this is true, but it seems to be a specific difficulty of Klei, unfortunately

• Developer
22 hours ago, minespatch said:

Actually that particular hurdle is one we cleared recently, when we introduced the Klei Accounts page that you can log into via PS4/Xbox (this was the big blocker that kept us from doing it earlier). Thanks to @YormanA it's now just a regular difficulty todo item. 

49 minutes ago, nome said:

Actually that particular hurdle is one we cleared recently, when we introduced the Klei Accounts page that you can log into via PS4/Xbox (this was the big blocker that kept us from doing it earlier). Thanks to @YormanA it's now just a regular difficulty todo item. 

Thanks for clearing that up. I've been following the ps4 and xbox side of the forums through following devs. So your message really clears it up. Yorman sounds awesome!

2 hours ago, nome said:

@nome still can not identify us in the links of the puzzles, there is only the option of Steam

Screenshot_20190120-180103.png

that means we can do the puzzle, but we can not log in? If so, will you fix it for us?

48 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

@nome still can not identify us in the links of the puzzles, there is only the option of Steam

Screenshot_20190120-180103.png

that means we can do the puzzle, but we can not log in? If so, will you fix it for us?

That's because it hasn't been implemented for console users yet.

3 hours ago, nome said:

it's now just a regular difficulty todo item. 

So look forward to it sometime in the future.

18 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's because it hasn't been implemented for console users yet.

So look forward to it sometime in the future.

so the only thing missing is to include the login option there, let's see if it happens.

Archived