[Game Update] - 301875

• Developer
26 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

When is the blue relics being out of bounds going to be fixed? its really annoying 

Do you have a link to a bug report for this? I have not seen this one, but may well have overlooked it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

@Computer-7

If you have a save game where this happened I'd love to have a look at it.

thats really convenient I was just playing a game where I got the glitch then rage quit. 

porkland_4 

also something that might be a bug more than one scepter can spawns on the roc island mostly 2, but I heard up to 4 can spawn or just 1 

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any news on what the "quality of life" updates might be?  THAT'S the part that just leapt out at me in that one update.  If it's what I think it is, eeee!  Do we finally get some of the stuff that only DST has, that normal DS has been missing for far too long?  Tooth-traps working less annoyingly?  Continuing to gather while carrying something in the cursor "hand"?  Gates?  Resource variants?  ICE GROWING BACK?   What spore of madness is this?!

Seriously _any_ of those would be super awesome, and most of them I really have never seen any lore conflicts with, either.  After all, when RoG came in, the world suddenly got _two entire new seasons_ and the occupant of the Thone?  Still hadn't changed!  If that can  happen without Charlie, so can grass geckos and meteors.  :)

...Notorious

20 minutes ago, MWY said:

I also wish that the seasons should be 20 days long compared to 10

(setting them to long in world gen options results in season becoming 30 days long)

It feels like many thing in world preset modify absolute value instead of adding percentage to things. Another suggestion in QoL would be to change that. Once I wanted mandrakes in RoG to be more common. Instead I've got world that had mandrakes almost everywhere.

Edited by FeNniX
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, FeNniX said:

It feels like many thing in world preset modify absolute value instead of adding percentage to things. Another suggestion in QoL would be to change that. Once I wanted mandrakes in RoG to be more common. Instead I've got world that had mandrakes almost everywhere.

that applies to everything in the game, just set reeds to high and you will have reeds everywhere.

the only thing it doesn't seem to apply is to set pieces/dead survivors (skeletons with loots)

setting them to high doesn't make them high as of still.