Don't Starve Update Trailer - A Winter's Tale

JoeW

Im just gonna say, even though A LOT has been pointed out already, what i think will be in the update.- Winter-o-Meter:allows you to see when winter is about to approach.- New recipe: Fish + carrot + 2 meat =Meatballs- New foods: froggle bunwhich, turkey dinner, Meatballs, Waffles(list any if i missed them)- New icebox- WINTER: Slowly, without a fire to keep you warm, you will freeze to death, wearing armor can help and slow down the time you can go without a fire as indicated by frost around screen.Dusk is also longer while both day and night are shorter.- New Birds during winter- Blue gem found in winter- Some sort of weapon that freezes enemies solid- /SPLIT/Theory 1: Walruses take place of pigs during winter and pig king is disguised as iglooTheory 2: When winter starts, a igloo will form, spawning a kid walrus and an Adult walrus, will also spawn with 2 hunter dogs.-/SPLIT/-

Im not for sure but i think me and my freind figured it out. Yes, the video shows new items at first but then you see a "death montage" then more stuff then toward the end you see Wilson by a fire surrounded by stuff... This may seem odd but, first of all during the new items, when he opened the chest after being in the crockpot, we think we saw cake at the bottom left corner but i havent messed around with a crockpot that much so i dont know if it was already there... also at the end there is a morse code which people descripted as,"Their end is you beginning" and i aso saw that tword the end of the video there were stuff that looked like someon died there so maybe the new update has introduced us to a respawning feature =D

there was a wiki with a lot of rumored/unreleased characters...

i found the link here http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters

but nevermind theres is nothing like 1:19, but im SURE i saw that face before, it looks kinda like a wood/skeletton faceish.

- - - Updated - - -

there was a wiki with a lot of rumored/unreleased characters...

i found the link here http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters

but nevermind theres is nothing like 1:19, but im SURE i saw that face before, it looks kinda like a wood/skeletton faceish.

double post batman.

also, thank you lol, thats where i saw the face. I never played that char.