Which character do you think the most identical to yourself?

Which character(s) do you think the most identical to yourself?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which character(s) do you think the most identical to yourself?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wendy
    • Wolfgang
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Wes

Even though I sport a moustache(well,sometimes :p ) and lift weights,I'm gonna go for a mix of Wolfgang and Maxwell.Cynical,always to the point(if people don't look so well due to lack of sleep and ask me what they look like,well let's say an obese ninja is more subtle than me),and I love to wear a nice suit,and I enjoy a healthy dose of shadefreude(sometimes at my own expense but hell I don't mind ).And I have the habit of seemingly appearing out of nowhere :D

Willow, since I actually do play with fire and burning stuff. Though I do have a mix of Wilson and Maxwell. Me loving science and excelling in it-the other, I just act plain weird at night, hahaha. Similar to him I guess- it differs slightly.

A little bit of everyone.Wilson: BeardWillow: FIRE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!Wendy: If I speak, I'm quite morbid.Wolfgang: Terrified of the darkWX-78: I will eat almost everything. This has led to me once eating something rotten. Not fun.Wickerbottom: Nothing here.Wes: I prefer pantomime over talking.Maxwell: I love being dapper.

Edited by Luggs