Preview Stream

Kevin

He lights the fire as soon as dusk starts and loads it with wood right away. You noob D<

He mentioned you in the stream for calling him a "noob".The reason why he lights the fire in dusk is because it lasts long enough for the morning.He also mentioned something about playing for 200 hours.Pfft, I find it amusing that he actually considered talking about it. Edited by Snob
typo

He mentioned you in the stream for calling him a "noob".The reason why he lights the fire in dusk is because it lasts long enough for the morning.He also mentioned something about playing for 200 hours.Pfft, I find amusing that he actually considered talking about it.

Why not talking about it? It was a friendly noob calling. Taking this single line out of the context may lead to other interpretations.Not going to look for what he said in the whole stream. Can you point the time?

Why not talking about it? It was a friendly noob calling. Taking this single line out of the context may lead to other interpretations.Not going to look for what he said in the whole stream. Can you point the time?

About a hour ago from the time I posted it. I'm not sure. Before he made the new world. Before there was the commercial break.That's pretty much all I know.

"The forum means nothing to me."This post. The viewers.WAT?

Seems like he got it the wrong way :/Edit: You can tell people anything in a friendly way you know:"Stargate SG-1: The Enemy Within (#1.2)" (1997)Jack O'Neill: Listen, um, I gotta ask you something. It's not easy for me. Major Charles Kawalsky: We're friends. Jack O'Neill: If you don't make it... can I have your stereo? Edited by Avelarius

Seems like he got it the wrong way :/

I'm listening to him right now. Talking about the whole thing all over again.I'm sure he's a nice guy; but he's just misjudging dudes.The forumers, the streamers, the viewers. All different. I'm saddened.(I'm all of them, in this case.)

Still no chat on stream, and it lags like hell.

If you go to Twitch.TV/Riptidepow/new the video feed is much larger and the chat is there as well. Also you can pop out both the video and the chat and resize to your liking. And for the stream lag, Twitch has been hit pretty hard recently since the downfall of Own3d.tv, so that lag is out of my hands.

If you go to Twitch.TV/Riptidepow/new the video feed is much larger and the chat is there as well. Also you can pop out both the video and the chat and resize to your liking. And for the stream lag, Twitch has been hit pretty hard recently since the downfall of Own3d.tv, so that lag is out of my hands.

The problem with Twitch, is 1. Own3d, like you mentionedand 2., all those League of Legend streams.

If you're bored while waiting for the patch preview event to start, feel free to swing on by the channel at 10am EST. I'll be playing the non-preview version of Don't Starve till the event time. Twitch.TV/Riptidepow/new

cool, If I get Twitch to cooperate I'll be there!