the PROPER character tier list [TIRED]

ALL YOUR CHARACTER TIER LISTS ARE INCORRECT AND STUPID SO I PRESENT TO YOU THE

ULTIMATE CHARACTER TIER LIST

A+ (overpowered): whatgirthr

A (terrific pls dont nerf): my main

Z (unplayable rubbish): other characters

TIER A+

wathgirthr is a very overpowered character and is better than every chracter whatgirthr needs to be heavily nerfed by klei because wahtgirthr breaks the balance of the game by being super powerful god damn wathgrihtr is so overpowered when i go to servers all the experienced pro veteran elite players choose wrathgithr because writhgathr is so incredibly unbalanced and super powerful and makes the game very easy

TIER A

tier a is obviously the character i main because that's the only character i know how to play and i feel the irresistible urge to tell everyone that my main character is the best but klei please dont nerf okay thanks anyway my character is top tier because my character can do lots of things because ive played my character for one million hours and i have zero awareness of what other characters do also klei please keep the status quo of my character because its perfect dont make changes okay dont make suggestions about my character thanks

TIER Z

the worst characters are the characters that i dont play because ive never tried playing them and have zero knowledge about their abilities and i judge these characters without ever analysing their stats or even playing with them for a minute it doesn't matter if the character is powerful or not stat-wise because if i don't play it then the character is rubbish and i will never try playing these characters because i find it too hard to adjust and just prefer sticking to my status quo and i will always prefer the status quo forever also i really find it necessary to have a main to play over and over and over again and never try anything new with the other characters and if you tell me to try something else to spice things up then you are an elitist that just loves to hate on other peoples playstyles

TIER Z-

pink lemonade luigi

now shut your mouths about character tier lists because this is the final and perfect one

no more need to argue and jabber on and on okay thanks good buy

56 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

FXUJ5tB.png

@Weirdobob 

A fridge so glorious that she has the power to cause food items to never spoil due to the power of the unicorn, but only meat items are worthy enough to never spoil in Wigfridge's inventory. 

All other food items in Wigfridge's inventory spoil 25% faster then normal. 

17 hours ago, Silxer said:

A fridge so glorious that she has the power to cause food items to never spoil due to the power of the unicorn, but only meat items are worthy enough to never spoil in Wigfridge's inventory. 

All other food items in Wigfridge's inventory spoil 25% faster then normal. 

Yes.

Archived