New Broodling Skin Design

Electroely

I saw the Broodling's design ingame. I guess it did look like a Dragonfly, but just... not enough dragonfly-ishness. So I decided to make this redesign (or skin) for the broodling. I think Klei should implement this brand new and completely original design (or skin). I worked 5 mins on this. Here is the design (/ skin):

Spoiler

20161207001734_1.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this would be a much better design (or just a cool skin) for the Broodling.

It is... The True Broodling.

2 minutes ago, Electroely said:

So you're stating that rather than commenting on it, I should have just reported you post?  I'm sorry but posting spam in a suggestions forum seems rather absurd.  You should keep that kind of thing to an off topic forum.

7 minutes ago, Ecu said:

So you're stating that rather than commenting on it, I should have just reported you post?  I'm sorry but posting spam in a suggestions forum seems rather absurd.  You should keep that kind of thing to an off topic forum.

I just wanted people to enjoy my little joke. Perhaps I can make this a "skin suggestion" thread? Would that please you?

I'm doing it anyways.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

The real with the fly is complicated: you can't say whether it's a reptile or an insect. That said, many animals, dragonflies included, undergo holometabolism, so a different skin makes much more sense.

1. I meant this thread to be a joke.

2. I added the word 'skin' in there just so it can count as a suggestion. (Thanks a lot, Ecu.)

3. People in the steam community think it would make a good Broodling skin.

4. Meh, as far as I can see both critter skins added make no sense, plus the world of Don't Starve is full of things that don't have any science behind them anyways (the Prestihatitator would be a good example.)

1 hour ago, Electroely said:

1. I meant this thread to be a joke.

2. I added the word 'skin' in there just so it can count as a suggestion. (Thanks a lot, Ecu.)

3. People in the steam community think it would make a good Broodling skin.

4. Meh, as far as I can see both critter skins added make no sense, plus the world of Don't Starve is full of things that don't have any science behind them anyways (the Prestihatitator would be a good example.)

Pardon, I lived under the impression others make joke threads here, not you. No worries!

9 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I really just thought it was funny. Seems not everyone does, though.

No, it isn't unamusing, the thing is forums expect contact of the pretty face-to-face type while relying on word-forms, so what you wrote just happened to sound non-parodising as it were. No fault of yours :).

Archived