How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

3 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Didn't someone create a meme thread specifically so we wouldn't clog up this one?

Yeah, sorry, but we are all still just waiting now. And all the main info is on the 1st page

1 hour ago, Atendrish said:

Going out of topic here, but... do you guys think this could be the last puzzle of Don't Starve? I mean, we are currently solving the Cyclum puzzle, but after we finish it... what will happen? Could it be the end of the story? 

it will be the end of a story, and the start of another...

1 minute ago, JimmyJam said:

20 minutes till it updates! HYPE TRAIN START! :p

oh good, love having the post with a countdown every 5 minutes and new meme every 2 minutes. Exactly what I have popups enabled for. Thanks a lot guys!

Also I'm reporting all the memes-only posts as OT, hope something good will come out of it.

2 minutes ago, barnaba said:

oh good, love having the post with a countdown every 5 minutes and new meme every 2 minutes. Exactly what I have popups enabled for. Thanks a lot guys!

Also I'm reporting all the memes-only posts as OT, hope something good will come out of it.

Ok ok, I'm done. Lets just wait for the puzzle!

Just now, JimmyJam said:

Don't be a buzz kill and turn them off then... :/

But I actually want to know when something puzzle-related happens. If I wanted memes I'd have the meme thread open. If I wanted 5 minutes countdown I'd dunno, buy a watch?

I mean, we all love the puzzles, but there's only a new piece every 24 hours, so honestly I don't know what anyone expects in between then (except memes). I mean come on buds this isn't a presidential debate or anything, it's just a bunch of us who like a video game, ya know?

Archived