[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

I don't think you have. Why do I feel like I'm being shipped with everyone? What did I do to deserve this?! :p

maybe your a good captain to be put onto so many ships with other people. That or it's because you get along with everyone :D.

24 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

maybe your a good captain to be put onto so many ships with other people. That or it's because you get along with everyone :D.

I'd guess the latter :)

13 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Stop giving him ideas.

I thought Asparagus was a girl 0_0 (<-- my own shocked face to prevent copyright)

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

I try to use gender neutral terms unless there is a name or profile pic that makes me believe one way or the other... 

Well even then people can still lie as much as they wan't. Heck I think that's even a common troll tactic make people belive you'r of the opposite Gender.

Although to be honest i don't make much fuzz about it myself that's why i tend to put some form of Genderidentification in my online names. That or just references to Norse Mythology or Warhammer.

Hey when you guys start the official thread, can I illustrate it digitally by page?

Like when someone posts and it goes over to page two of the thread, I occasionally make a comic recap. Don't ask why, I just thought it would be a fun way to practice. I'd just need character refs sent to me.... Unless you would want to be your profile picture, fuhu. 

8 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

Hey when you guys start the official thread, can I illustrate it digitally by page?

Like when someone posts and it goes over to page two of the thread, I occasionally make a comic recap. Don't ask why, I just thought it would be a fun way to practice. I'd just need character refs sent to me.... Unless you would want to be your profile picture, fuhu. 

Maybe you should illustrate a part of one of the other RP threads.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe you should illustrate a part of one of the other RP threads.

I thought this would be more fun... I wanted to try black and white murder mystery themes. And I don't follow any of those actual roleplays

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Why not both?

That's a bit much~

21 hours ago, Asparagus said:

*contemplates shipping potential*

wait, have I shipped you two yet? <.<

Asparagus would you ship me with anyone :3, or will I be forever alone in your mind? :<

20 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

I see everyone as genderless until comfirmed.

Everyone is male on the internet until breast pics.

20 hours ago, Asparagus said:

People always think I'm a girl at first for some reason... I guess it's the way I post <.<

First time I remembered you as a forums poster(I have really bad memory okay ;-;) I always thought you were a guy, obviously everyone can tell my gender real easy. :^)

8 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

LARP

Oh...I'll LARP you. ;) (I don't know why I find that acronym sexual and funny sounding xD) 

Archived