Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryce

DLC Beta - Come and get it!

156 posts in this topic

I squealed like a Japanese school girl at that one, JoeW.

No shame.

2 people like this

Well, such a pity I used all my money on those blind box figures

1 person likes this

Thanks Joe, I've been waiting on this since I saw the first teaser. I'll be picking it up after work tomorrow. Looking forward to doing the beta thing with you guys again =3

just one question, I have don't starve on steam, if I buy the dlc now, I'll buy it again when the full version will be released on steam?

During this phase of beta, it will only be playable in steam, but you must purchase through the humble widget above. If you were to buy the DLC, you would need Don't Starve in steam as well, so you would not be able to play if you don't have the game in steam.

However, if you were to buy now, then later when it is available in the standalone version, you will be able to play it once available.

5r4s7up90U PLIIJhl;2o8nh .oslmk.jslnmsadko;l.jhwaoidk,jksanfikuAHWJDNu M<KIWAHDNUMJHDJOLI<KSJADNW<AI>HDL

OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY LOOOORRRRRRDDD ABOOOOOVVVEE

Hwere's the Humble Widget and how do I get it?

5r4s7up90U PLIIJhl;2o8nh .oslmk.jslnmsadko;l.jhwaoidk,jksanfikuAHWJDNu M<KIWAHDNUMJHDJOLI<KSJADNW<AI>HDL

OOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY LOOOORRRRRRDDD ABOOOOOVVVEE

Hwere's the Humble Widget and how do I get it?

Shhhhhh. Just enjoy the hype high. The widget should be on JoeW's post shouldn't it?

Shhhhhh. Just enjoy the hype high. The widget should be on JoeW's post shouldn't it?

OH WOW

I thought that was an IMAGE

I'm stupid.

OH WOW

I thought that was an IMAGE

I'm stupid.

The hype must have been blocking your field of vision, Do not worry, as we are all hyped. Or just me. Either of which.

I'll be purchasing it as soon as I return home.

Just bought mine, waiting for it install. Going for round two with amazon to get the bf's version for him now - And you guys are total life savers, it's his birthday tomorrow. Best Timing Ever!

2 people like this

I dont see beta on steam?!

For now, you can only purchase through the widget above, it will not be purchasable in steam until early access beta.

1 person likes this

For now, you can only purchase through the widget above, it will not be purchasable in steam until early access beta.

And when buy how to activate on steam? With key?

How long does it normally take for Paypal to process a non-account order?  I opted to pay via credit/debit but declined making an account (as it said that was optional).  It's been about half an hour and I haven't yet received an email or seen it posted to my card  :(

And when buy how to activate on steam? With key?

yes, humblebundle give you a key, from steam click game, active a product, insert you key and done :-)

To buy or not to buy.

This is the question.

During this phase of beta, it will only be playable in steam, but you must purchase through the humble widget above. If you were to buy the DLC, you would need Don't Starve in steam as well, so you would not be able to play if you don't have the game in steam.

However, if you were to buy now, then later when it is available in the standalone version, you will be able to play it once available.

Loving it so far

To buy or not to buy.

This is the question.

No more question : my money is already in their purse !

To buy or not to buy.

This is the question.

O_O are you serious?