A strange strange world

HotChocolate

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

ouch. Well, there goes my vocabulary.

Don’t be afraid to get the narrator to jump in to sort of walk around the profanity problem if you really want to include it in the stor-

Everybody proceeded to shout a whole lot of swears, slurs, and other generally frowned upon words at him for suggesting such a thing. It wasn’t an offensively bad idea, so he was pretty confused while his snot got kicked out of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Don’t be afraid to get the narrator to jump in to sort of walk around the profanity problem if you really want to include it in the stor-

Everybody proceeded to shout a whole lot of swears, slurs, and other generally frowned upon words at him for suggesting such a thing. It wasn’t an offensively bad idea, so he was pretty confused while his snot got kicked out of.

That's not a half bad idea!

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Dw, I didn't get a warning point and most of the words were censored anyway. Someone just couldn't handle the intensity.

Wait until they meet me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmm... I really want to join but I don't know who to be... And I'm really bad at making characters, so it would probably take 2 weeks to make a knew one. I could play as Xedlord my persona, but... he's probably way too overpowered (basically a god when in his own realm) and not that interesting, but I'll try... (I going to modify him to fit in here more)

Name: Xedlord

Age: 7 (Possibly 16,000,000,000,000,000 Eon's, who knows. (Jk)) 

Personality/bio: Usually normal, occasionally evil, sometimes insane, likes to play games, explore, discover, collect things and do other random stuff. Rules his own universe/realm/dimension. Gets mad over things that don't matter, and likes to overexplain things.

Appearance: He has no specific look, but usually appears as either a glitch, a teal skeleton with dark robes and a cracked skull, or a normal person with dark curly hair.

Strengths/Powers: Can Shapeshift, has fighting experience, other than that he's pretty weak.

Weaknesses: Hasty with decisions, sometimes does things just for sake of doing it, then gets in trouble later because of it, has a Short fuse, is Boring (hehe, had to put that in there) has Insomnia, and Isn't very resilient to damage. (#ULTRAWEAK) 

Inventory: The usual twigs, A jagged (slightly glowing) green knife, a Drawing pad, and a Mlg stress toy (*Snickers*).

*Cringes into nothingness* Plz don't hate me...

• Like 5

9 hours ago, WhitneyH said:

I know this is probably unimportant. But I will be out of town this weekend starting Friday. I learned this last minuet. Or later then I would have liked to.

It's fine, I'm sure Cocoa will understand. I just hope the RP isn't too active before you return ^^;

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 8:24 AM, Xedlord said:

Hmm... I really want to join but I don't know who to be... And I'm really bad at making characters, so it would probably take 2 weeks to make a knew one. I could play as Xedlord my persona, but... he's probably way too overpowered (basically a god when in his own realm) and not that interesting, but I'll try... (I going to modify him to fit in here more)

Name: Xedlord

Age: 7 (Possibly 16,000,000,000,000,000 Eon's, who knows. (Jk)) 

Personality/bio: Usually normal, occasionally evil, sometimes insane, likes to play games, explore, discover, collect things and do other random stuff. Rules his own universe/realm/dimension. Gets mad over things that don't matter, and likes to overexplain things.

Appearance: He has no specific look, but usually appears as either a glitch, a teal skeleton with dark robes and a cracked skull, or a normal person with dark curly hair.

Strengths/Powers: Can Shapeshift, has fighting experience, other than that he's pretty weak.

Weaknesses: Hasty with decisions, sometimes does things just for sake of doing it, then gets in trouble later because of it, has a Short fuse, is Boring (hehe, had to put that in there) has Insomnia, and Isn't very resilient to damage. (#ULTRAWEAK) 

Inventory: The usual twigs, A jagged (slightly glowing) green knife, a Drawing pad, and a Mlg stress toy (*Snickers*).

*Cringes into nothingness* Plz don't hate me...

Edibles acceptables

Edited by HotChocolate
  • Like 1

Click...click...click....

The Sun was bright. It was unbearably bright, and yet the familiar string of the light  that Bob had gotten used to in the grassy plains hadn’t come around yet. He rested his unfamiliar hands onto the soil, on all fours, and began to inspect his surroundings. 

There were strange people here, and a collection of backpacks they’d already gone through, mostly filled with twigs it seemed. It didn’t seem all important what was in the packs. These people were not ones bob had remembered. He kept back, and used his time to study the strange metal creature as it fled. Bob didn’t like it already. 

Edited by YouKnowWho
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YouKnowWho said:

The Sun was bright. It was unbearably bright, and yet the familiar string of the light  that Bob had gotten used to in the grassy plains hadn’t come around yet. He rested his unfamiliar hands onto the soil, on all fours, and began to inspect his surroundings. 

I am loving this character

Whitney wakes up, then see's an oversized clockwork griffin screeching at her and closes her eyes again. Weirdly, she isn't scared by the griffin, which means one of two things: she's growing over her fear of everything that exists, or she's part of a roleplay on the klei forums and the player doesn't want her to get scared of everything right of the bat. She decides that the second option is highly unlikely, seeing as she can't even understand half the words. Then she proceed's to grab the backpack, walk north aimlessly, get scared of everything that lives, and feel guilty about that time she stole somebody's newspaper just for the crossword. It wasn't even a particularly good crossword.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dino begins to stir. His vision is blury but he swore he saw some steampunk, clockwork creature. When his vision focused however, he was gone.

"Hmm..."

He saw a bag nearby and picked it up. It contained some of his belongings. He simply stood up and threw it over his shoulder. He looked around and saw a few others. One that had awaken was quite peculiar but decided to leave it alone for the time being. He thought he'd let the others wake up on their own time and started to collect resources. As he collected grass and a couple flint, he noticed Whitney wondering around.

"Oh... hey!" he waved.

Edited by DragonMage156