Metheus Puzzle Part 3 (Spoilers!!! Updated With Chest Answers).

3 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Did you also swap the amounts? Like, you shouldn't just swap the stacks. Perhaps re-do it?

The cane only stacks to one, so I just assumed we were only supposed to have, y'know, one cane

We've been working on this for an hour and I'm not sure what we're doing wrong

14 minutes ago, PaperLaur said:

Hide contents

(For the record, those lights never did turn on for either of us)

Anyone know what's up here?

You are still one part two if you have not turned on the 6 lights by unscrambling your code in those slots. (the chest part uses code that you and your friend used to turn on the 6 lights in that icon). Fair warning if you get close to 6 lights make sure you screenshot what your solution will be when you are 100% sure, just in-case the website breaks and your code isn't visible.

Come here once you beat that one.

5 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

You are still one part two if you have not turned on the 6 lights by unscrambling your code in those slots. (the chest part uses code that you and your friend used to turn on the 6 lights in that icon). Fair warning if you get close to 6 lights make sure you screenshot what your solution will be when you are 100% sure, just in-case the website breaks and your code isn't visible.

Come here once you beat that one.

Oh? I figured it was a bug, since it did give us the mural after some fiddling around. No matter what I did the lights wouldn't turn on though and now our puzzles reset, so we're gonna try it again after dinner. Thanks though...

13 minutes ago, PaperLaur said:

Oh? I figured it was a bug, since it did give us the mural after some fiddling around. No matter what I did the lights wouldn't turn on though and now our puzzles reset, so we're gonna try it again after dinner. Thanks though...

To further clarify just in case, the bug I'm referring to is with a finish part two puzzle:

8afc99b2dac642aba38d87875dfa531e.png

Which should still retain it's 6 light code like these two images...

ZwTJTlo.png

It happens to some people, so hopefully not you, or you are very careful and keep a record of it so you always have it.

5 minutes ago, AquaAtia said:

I need help, for some odd reason none of the ruins stuff is spawning in my cave, when I try to  c_gonext ("sacred_chest")  it can't find that or any of the ruins stuff

Hi Aqua, go ahead and just go back to the surface and do
c_spawn("sacred_chest")

It's not as thematic but will avoid whatever issue your caves are having.

Just now, Cheetos said:

Hi Aqua, go ahead and just go back to the surface and do
c_spawn("sacred_chest")
It's not as thematic but will avoid whatever issue your caves are having.

Thanks for your response, I found the ruins anyways by going c_gonext("ancient_altar"), when I tried to do the sacred chest above ground it didn't work odd enough, does my partner need the page open aswell?

Just now, AquaAtia said:

Thanks for your response, I found the ruins anyways by going c_gonext("ancient_altar"), when I tried to do the sacred chest above ground it didn't work odd enough, does my partner need the page open aswell?

Glad you found it, your partner only needs to be next to you by the chest (don't let them roam off).

25 minutes ago, J0hn said:

I need a little help here...

How do I put 2 canes inside the chest?

Am I getting the correct amount and items? I'm a little bit lost.

That little g is throwing you off, the others I'm not sure where you fell off tack haha but here you go anyway. :)

Orange Gem(1) , Nightmare Fuel (2) , Petals (3)
Butterfly (1) , Walking Cane (1) , Thulecite (3)

22 minutes ago, SagasanSgs said:

Could you help me please? We are in trouble, our puzzle asks to put in the box 4 crows, but it does not fit that amount because each occupies 1 slot, how do I solve this?

Please post me the images of your solved part two codes, asking for 4 crows isn't a thing.

Just now, Cheetos said:

That little g is throwing you off, the others I'm not sure where you fell off tack haha but here you go anyway. :)

Orange Gem(1) , Nightmare Fuel (2) , Petals (3)
Butterfly (1) , Walking Cane (1) , Thulecite (3)

I just saw my error there, this was driving me crazy!

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Parusoid said:

So all this cooperation, breaking the code, loging into game, logical thinking, mastermind game, matching symbols and whatnot and all I get is some stupid skin? No thanks 

its really dont take much time, if u
1. remote ur computer friend, use software like teamviewer
2. login both metheus web, add symbols black gold
3. clear phase 2 , sudoku game block and symbol
4. get in game be a host, spawn box use console, spawn item put in box, get your friend in game too

5. Profit...? less in 30 min

5 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

so how am I supposed to open the chest now when I dont know what items to put

Then you are boned, such as they say.

Another option, if you still have the chat logs from when you and your partner were moving the shapes. You can take an image of your partners symbols, line them up in a 3x2 arrangement like in the puzzle in an image software like Paint; and then move the tile images around based on the same movements you did in the chat log. You will eventually come up with the same result.

Had to do the same thing here when the partner was away, but wanted to get their side of the puzzle result for figuring out how many of each item was required. Went to the chat log, took the image of the symbols they were using, then followed all the movements spoken in the chat to get the result.

3 minutes ago, The Curator said:

Then you are boned, such as they say.

Another option, if you still have the chat logs from when you are your partner were moving the shapes. You can take an image of your partners symbols, line them up in a 3x2 arrangement like in the puzzle; and then move the tile images around based on the same movements you did in the chat log. You will eventually come up with the same result.

Had to do the same thing here when the partner was away, but wanted to get their side of the puzzle result for figuring out how many of each item was required. Went to the chat log, took the image of the symbols they were using, then followed all the movements spoken in the chat to get the result.

for me

my friends didnt took a picture

we just did the 6 lights like that

Is there seriously no way other than just random guessing

Just now, MrDeepDarkmind said:

for me

my friends didnt took a picture

we just did the 6 lights like that

Is there seriously no way other than just random guessing

Well you still have the original code of symbols your friend was using, on the tablet. Your friend also still has the same code of symbols you ended up using on their tablet.

You could just draw a sketchy representation of them in Paint and use those. Unless your friend is dead and can't tell you what the original code they gave you to use was.

So long as you have the chat log, everything else can be recreated.

But you will need your partner at the end to be there to open the chest. So if they actually died then that will be a problem.

Just now, MrDeepDarkmind said:

like we didnt even chat I just used Teamviewer to do it for him

so am I seriously ****** at this point?

You could try resetting the puzzle and trying again.

Or hop in a time machine and teach Klei how to properly code this damn puzzle so it doesn't glitch out and break in the future-present.

36 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

like we didnt even chat I just used Teamviewer to do it for him

so am I seriously ****** at this point?

I ran into this same bug, you need to either refresh the page, or restart part two. I made sure to document the final swap to 6 lights the next time around, that way we had the answer documented regardless of any potential page errors.

Just now, Cheetos said:

I ran into this same bug, you need to either refresh the page, or restart part two. I made sure to document the final swap to 6 lights the next time around, that way we had the answer documented regardless of any potential page errors.

restarted it and it worked so yeah we are about to get it done

Archived