Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie ?

Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?

4 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Lookie here:

wilson_chess.png

Not convinced yet?

Really do not believe that, Maxwell really does not have a smoker personality. Unless he took it up after getting the Codex, or was hit with peer pressure. That image looks really early too, considering that Wilson looks older then he is, and Maxwell's suit is purple.

On ١٧‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 3:50 AM, Arlesienne said:

It is not "think it existed". It just does. Check AO3. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it isn't popular.

sorry for the late reply but i got distracted by other replies and i forgot to reply to you and yes you all convinced me that i was harsh on charlie and maybe she can not control herself because "they" turn her into monster you are right with that but @Arlesienne was wrong 

Maxwell/Charlie is not that popular and Wilson/willow is much more popular even though it is not a canon and i could not reply yesterday because there were maintenance at AO3 do not believe me see the picture by yourself

Untitled.png

3 hours ago, The Curator said:

Really do not believe that, Maxwell really does not have a smoker personality. Unless he took it up after getting the Codex, or was hit with peer pressure. That image looks really early too, considering that Wilson looks older then he is, and Maxwell's suit is purple.

i totally agree with you i still can not believe smoking is not his style    

7 hours ago, The Curator said:

Well yes this picture was drawn early in DS devlopment
Wilson isn't older this is just a drawn picture
Also why care what suit maxwell's wearing?

Also enlighten me what is a Smoker's personality because I've meant the nicest and meanest people that smoke so how does smoking not fit into his personalty considering Maxwell considers himself a proper gentleman 

@All of you who decided that's not the real deal...

*here's what I think*

Maxwell holds a cigar around 'cuz smoking was INCREDIBLY popular in the early 1900's. Back then, people thought Smoking & Tobacco were actually really GOOD for you. So, many people smoked back then, Even Children, and the 'smoker personality' meant that somebody smoked too much.

*continues reviewing internet articles on smoking in the 1900's*

So, ashtrays were totally a thing back then, like every home had them. That's how large smoking was.

Either way, if Klei hadn't realized this; Cigar-Smoking is kind of a sign of being an evil business man in the late '90s.

Evil, businessman. Maxwell does seem to have similar attire and seems evil in early DS. They even take away his outfit to make him look like the victim when you finish adventure mode.

5 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

@All of you who decided that's not the real deal...

*here's what I think*

Maxwell holds a cigar around 'cuz smoking was INCREDIBLY popular in the early 1900's. Back then, people thought Smoking & Tobacco were actually really GOOD for you. So, many people smoked back then, Even Children, and the 'smoker personality' meant that somebody smoked too much.

*continues reviewing internet articles on smoking in the 1900's*

So, ashtrays were totally a thing back then, like every home had them. That's how large smoking was.

Either way, if Klei hadn't realized this; Cigar-Smoking is kind of a sign of being an evil business man in the late '90s.

Evil, businessman. Maxwell does seem to have similar attire and seems evil in early DS. They even take away his outfit to make him look like the victim when you finish adventure mode.

What he said

• Developer
Just now, watermelen671 said:

He's busy being banned on @Asparagus's forum game.

Stay on topic: Try to keep discussions and conversations on the subject at hand. If you feel that a conversation or thread has slid off-topic, feel free to start a new thread. Try to keep away from conversations about a topic being off-topic.

If a thread changes topics due to the discussion at hand and is still related to the forum, it's "okay" in my eyes, but just derail it into off-topic because the OP said you could isn't.

Just make a new thread, like Chris said.

55 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

If a thread changes topics due to the discussion at hand and is still related to the forum, it's "okay" in my eyes, but just derail it into off-topic because the OP said you could isn't.

Just make a new thread, like Chris said.

I was purely kidding. I had absolutely no intentions of actually derailing the topic. Merely being facetious  :3

we can talk about when do think they will stop updating DST and finish the story and start new DS game i think it will happen by the end of this year or at best by the end of 2018 i mean every one or tow year we need new DS game 

52 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

*Early 1900's Me*Because cigars are dapper, doncha know?

But... IT seems like the cigar came from THEM. Eldritch creatures from eons past. They seem to give changed characters cigars. I can only imagine the beefalo trader has been among the same time as MAxwell, which is why his sheet has a cigar but yeah.

Archived