The Ballads of the Dancing Tree

For the past...number of hours I'd rather not say, save the last 20 minutes, I've been playing DST with @GiddyGuy, @Asparagus, @Fidooop, @Mezukie, @DragonMage156, @Chris1488, and our sort of antagonist whose name shall be omitted on the vacant Rhymes with Play server after the Dev Stream. During this time span, we enjoyed the delightful experiences you are about to witness. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the Ballads of the Dancing Tree.

(Warning: Moderately Spooky Language)

Let the dancing tree be forever remembered. There were other trees like it, but only the Dancing Tree remained Orange and Bouncy during the Dead of Winter and the Birth of Spring. Hold the Dancing Tree within your heart, and live a life true and noble in its name. Thank you. (Wait does this belong in Bugs? Eh, it's 3, I'm gonna sleep.)

• Developer

A shame I couldn't be there. Next time, remind me just to tie my brother somewhere and come back to the PC.

But yes, this has been reported as a bug already... I think... not sure, but would be good to check the DST Bug Tracker for it. If there's none, just report it yourself.

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw my character wasn't in any of the videos. Oh well. It was still fun ^_^

You can be heard in the Skype call! :D

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

A shame I couldn't be there. Next time, remind me just to tie my brother somewhere and come back to the PC.

But yes, this has been reported as a bug already... I think... not sure, but would be good to check the DST Bug Tracker for it. If there's none, just report it yourself.

I...I think Suggestions and Feedback would be best...WE SHALL PRODUCE AN UNDYING ARMADA OF DANCING TREES!

Archived