Water spiders

13 minutes ago, WillowCrocker said:

I actually like the idea! After all, there ARE spiders that are aquatic...

There are? Oh man they would look awesome in Don't Starve!

5 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

The moment I saw the title I thought: Pondskaters, or in this case: seaskaters. Add two legs and you have a Don't Starve pondspider... I mean seaskater.. or seaspider. Can't decide...

Seaspider ofcourse, would give a nice buff to Webber, because his minions on land don't follow him.

Yeah I had a dream where I was playing don't starve shipwrecked and there were water spiders but they looked like small white balls floating on the ocean that would grow 1 red eye and 4 spindely legs and a huge mouth when I sailed by 

Now I'm not saying that I think they should look like that I'm just telling you what I saw in my dream 

I was picturing something that looks like the water spiders in Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine.

Whatever they look like, they could be a reskin of the cave spiders, but hide under the water instead of inside a shell.

Silk is too plentiful already though... Some other drop? Slightly higher venom gland drop rate maybe?

Archived