6 Pigs 1 Dragonfly NSFW - [Video]

You asked for it:

How:

1. Wall off the lava pools leaving enough space for the Dragonfly to not attack the walls but not enough that she could reach a lava pool and spawn/spit a lavae.
  2. Get her attention (armor is highly recommended as she will land a hit on you).
  3. Attack her 6 times and dodge her swipe (I could not show this because my computer won't let me record and have a smooth game at the same time... donate a computer to me O__O)
  4. When she's had enough, she'll call for her lavae (summon/spit.) When she's about to do it, put her to bed (noted as my Pan Flute has been used once)
  5. - Wail on her (best with Ham Bat but I forgot and went tentacle spike hunting instead).
  6. Profit.

Note: I hired some pigs because just little Willow can't produce enough damage (was tempted to say "fire-power") to beat the Dragonfly within 5 min.

A pig with a football hat can take about 5(?) hits from the Dragonfly before it dies.

(Well, NSFW was misleading but you might get what I meant :3)

EDIT: Sentence error.

EDIT: Something between 4 and 5: After being affected by the pan flute, heal yourself. Also, I don't know what happens next. How she happens to acquire tunnel-vision-focus to procreate and refuse to fly over the measly 3 foot wall, I don't know. I just know it happens about 50% of the time.

EDIT: Here's how other characters fared against the "Dragon with the... Lady... Tattoo" O__O

I want to know if the bunnymen are enough fast to dodge the dragonfly's attacks, but there are not in game yet (naturally), anyway, if they can we cannot use a bunny army until the caves arrive

Wow this video was really...HOT...it really made that pig's bacon...SIZZLE...okay jokes aside nice tactic on beating the dragonfly. ^_^

Haha :) thanks...

I only regret not being able to record HOW is started and the epic kiting of me and the pigs :( it was supposed to be the highlight but, yeah, you know :( 

I want to know if the bunnymen are enough fast to dodge the dragonfly's attacks, but there are not in game yet (naturally), anyway, if they can we cannot use a bunny army until the caves arrive

Bunny men actually don't kite and just attack until their HP is low. Though if I had to show the 6-hit-dodge action with the pigs and me, the Dragonfly basically scrambles around trying to hit the lasst guy who hit her but failing because they kite (well, most of the time. Heck, the pigs in the video made it through the fight without dying or losing their football hats :grin:)

I'm now tempted to do this with bunny men O__O

Changelog:

> Walls removed from the game

> Dragonfly now spits in the lake, lavae spawn out of it

> You can't deploy anything near lava ponds

> Walls added to the game

> Lavae now jump walls

> Pigs and Bunnymen are instantly fried when attacking Dragonfly

> Lavae now ignore all mobs but any players who have recently attacked the Dragonfly

> Walls now randomly combust, causing 200 damage to anyone nearby when deployed near Lava Pools

Bunny men actually don't kite and just attack until their HP is low. Though if I had to show the 6-hit-dodge action with the pigs and me, the Dragonfly basically scrambles around trying to hit the lasst guy who hit her but failing because they kite (well, most of the time. Heck, the pigs in the video made it through the fight without dying or losing their football hats :grin:)

I'm now tempted to do this with bunny men O__O

Then the merms could be a best way I guess, but there is not a way to bring enough merms to the battlefield I suppose 

@Asparagus I tried to fight the dragonfly, like 3 times, and once used your method. But it turned out that the Dragonfly just went to a Lava pool farther away from the one I covered around with stone walls and when she went to the one that had stone walls, she could still produce lavae; how do I know if I put a wall too close/too far for the Dragonfly to reach the pool and make lavae or to go and destroy the wall?!

Archived