If Chester Ruled the Don't Starve World...

I blame this reply on another thread for the idea

Survival - NO

Horror - YES

Soon it will be Horror about 3 Chesters trying to destroy the world.

Great game idea, now completly destroyed.

I welcome our new Chester Overlords. 

but it got me thinking (that should have been warning enough :-) )

How would the Don't Starve World be different if Chester and not Maxwell ran it?

Be as Silly or as Serious as you like, but do stay on topic please. 

I'll start:

Boons would not be next to Skeletons but next to Eyebones. 

He would take revenge upon the scientists of the world by surgically removing their eyes, putting them on a stick and spending all day force-feeding pinecones down their throats.

Chesters are evil.

That actually sounds very pleasant to me for some reason.

could you really follow orders from Chester? 

I'd do anything to please my overlord

or better yet, would he be able to actually give orders?  :indecisiveness:

"Chester, bark twice if you think I should make a blood sacrifice in your honor"

Hmmm, it may work....

"Chester, bark twice if you think I should make a blood sacrifice in your honor"

Hmmm, it may work....

in this world, Wilson would follow Chester around, and Chester would stuff things in Wilson's mouth.

or anarchy. yea, i'd say anarchy. could you really follow orders from Chester? or better yet, would he be able to actually give orders?  :indecisiveness:

Hmmm, it may work....

I suspect a lot of mandatory tongue-out panting....

People would be spray-painted orange, purple furry trees would cover everywhere, there would be human eye bones, "say pal, you don't look so good," would be "ruff ruff woof ruff", AND CHESTER WOULD STORE THINGS IN MAXWELL, ALL WHILE SAYING,"Ruff woof bark bark ruff" (in a rough translation of Chesternise to English, He says, what an annoying little human... has his uses though...)

Cats and dogs, living together, mass hysteria.

Everything would be fuzzy and orange and bouncy and pinecones and pinecones and pinecones and all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones all hail chester pinecones

And also everything would be fuzzy and orange and bouncy.

Silly answer: Who says he doesn't already?

Serious (Ha! No.) Sillier answer: The pigs would be more formal and organized, wearing fine evening wear and using words like haberdashery, quintessence and flatulence. There'd never be clutter on the ground, because Chester and his absolutely enormous family that we never see would have minions bringing them stuff to put in their chest holes, because that's what luxury means. The Sanity meter would be replaced by a meter that measures how many belly rubs you've given Chester lately. I wouldn't recommend letting that hit zero.

I wonder what a world run by Deerclops would be like.

Ah yes, the hypothetical "what would it be like if (x) character was in charge."  It's fun to think about for every character.  

In Chesters world hounds would be replaced with ... well it would be kind of like a more hellish Berserk where a bunch of "Evil Otto's" would swarm you. Horrible overly happy bouncing monstrosities.

Archived