sEkxVDm.png

Ok....

sy5ul6B.png
o5TDdeH.png

careful, he has the mighty ban wand

HMwubts.png

How many magic could you stuff in a picture...ahhhh

LN66KxC.png

So... much... epicness. Can't... stop... laughing...

You people just made my day. I'm glad I had enough Likes for all of that!

And Willette liked something I cooked up 8D

Life=complete

Willette, stop driving people to suicide.

Edited by simplex

does anyone know how to start threads or post? cuz i've been active for a while now and still don't know. i can't ask people because i can't start a post. so if you could tell me thanks.

does anyone know how to start threads or post? cuz i've been active for a while now and still don't know. i can't ask people because i can't start a post. so if you could tell me thanks.

Wrong thread pal.

Go to the top of the subforum and click start thread.

I couldn't resist, but Ferris, when you make the pixelated profiles....HOW U DO IT!

Firstly, you should've posted this in ferris' s art thread, not here.

Secondly, if you're asking which art program he uses he said in his thread already that he uses piq, google it.