some art :D

"You have no idea what you're talking about."

Gonna call you out on that one. This thread is about Willette. And her drawingz. Several of her drawings, recently, show her smiling or laughing. I made a comment about it, a joking, light-hearted comment. About the person this thread is about. And her drawings, by extension. I think I have a pretty good idea what i'm talking about.

Actually they were addressing me. Teo musta quoted you by accident.

Oh. I see. derp.

Gonna call you out on that one. This thread is about Willette. And her drawingz. Several of her drawings, recently, show her smiling or laughing. I made a comment about it, a joking, light-hearted comment. About the person this thread is about. And her drawings, by extension. I think I have a pretty good idea what i'm talking about.

Teo and battal were addressing me as creepy, But Teo accidentally quoted you.

Edit: Never mind for the double post.

Edited by Xjurwi

Also, STOP DERAILING.

There shall never be a day where derailing ceases. Until kingdom come, the forums shall always drift off into non-explainable parables about life, science, and tortilla chips.

EDIT: While making this post, already, a whole page of comments gets added... what is going on?

Edited by vingw

now i want my crackers 

Xjurwi could pay me in Steam cards, and I could pay you with DeviantART points for him XP.

EDIT: He could... draw you crackers... ?

EDIT: Vincent. Stahp talking.

EDIT: Xjurwi could pay my in Steam cards, and I could transfer money to you, for, uh, crackers XP

Nevermind.

Edited by vingw