some art :D

Sneaky Vincent not giving me anything again >:V

loljk 

Not giving you any... uh... what? I probably missed an obvious joke here, or, something...

[i mean, I'd love to respond with, a picture or something, but. School.]

[You mean, like, a like? Phh, you have so many of them, and you ask what you would use DA Points for... ha.]

Edited by vingw

Ha, no need. I wonder what your class thought at that moment XD

The class was too busy talking... loudly... and not paying attention, themselves, they didn't even notice. *Sigh* I wish it, WAS a bit more formal... for a chemistry class, it's not the best to have careless people handle sulphuric acid and such [i still have a small burn on my finger from someone carelessly bumping into me...]

[insert a not-boring story here]

Edited by vingw

The class was too busy talking... loudly... and not paying attention, themselves, they didn't even notice. *Sigh* I wish it, WAS a bit more formal... for a chemistry class, it's not the best to have careless people handle sulphuric acid and such [i still have a small burn on my finger from someone carelessly bumping into me...]

Z7WL0G2.png

• Like 2

[insert a not-boring story here]

I'm currently taking The study of Atoms and molecules. What would I give to be in biology.

hmm nice to be back here again... its been a long day

quantum mechanics in chemistry, is hard work... along with thew other 4 hours of things i had to do

liking half the posts here is really gonna eat my quota =P

dAYA67i.png

I'm lying, I got some back already.

Edited by simplex
  • Like 4