some art :D

I think only Germany still manufactures that. Millenium, do you know what's the current shipping rate for a box of sun?

Ahhh, I don't know. Moonlight has an bottleneck at the moment because werewolve vacation kicked in.....the production of star has struggled lately but I'm not aware how that impacts on the sun market, sorry.

SUN

image.png

IBaPDEB.png

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 4

piq_144965.png

Ahhh, I don't know. Moonlight has an bottleneck at the moment because werewolve vacation kicked in.....the production of star has struggled lately but I'm not aware how that impacts on the sun market, sorry.

SUN

image.png

IBaPDEB.png

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

tumblr_mh8zmtbJmO1ru5yiro5_250.gif

Edited by simplex
  • Like 5

Why are you so funny?! Your gonna make me have to leave again!

How comes you people think i'm funny, i'm not even good at jokes. XD ppl, plz y u do dis to me XD i have to be responsible for something i can't even do, kill you with laughter! XD

• Like 1

How comes you people think i'm funny, i'm not even good at jokes. XD ppl, plz y u do dis to me XD i have to be responsible for something i can't even do, kill you with laughter! XD

Ok, let's talk about global warming instead......We need somethin not funny.....ahh I know

7lF5rlV.png
post-220878-0-29473700-1383911363_thumb.

Sorry for the repost but I had to.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Meeee

qpgu5vK.jpg?1

Edit: Ignore the typo I'm enraged...^o^

It's getting old...I know...I will stop getting upset about the quota of likes....I just have to be more economical with them....something which contradicts with my generous personality....meh

Edited by MilleniumCount

Someone give a brief nutshell what has happened today.

Hello Forum - Maxwell will miss you - Oranges - Sun and bad weather- pixelated sun in a box - some little cartoons - laughter - tries to be not funny - Likes run out very quickly - you - me trying to post a (not so) funny post and have to edit the heck out of it - me leaning back and hit Save Changes

Edited by MilleniumCount

Hello Forum - Maxwell will miss you - Oranges - Sun and bad weather- pixelated sun in a box - some little cartoons - laughter - tries to be not funny - Likes run out very quickly - you - me trying to post a (not so) funny post and have to edit the heck out of it - me leaning back and hit Save Changes

XD that sums up the day! It was so- Crater, what are you doing?

qS9YhkG.gif

• Like 4