Funko Pop Skins will be Marketable/Tradeable?

13 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yes, they are marketable/tradeable, if you go to your Steam inventory you'll see that they are. There's a bug in the UI that is hiding the Steam market button. We're working on a fix for that.

Wait, the funko pop skins are tradeable/marketable? Am I understanding this correctly or am I completely wrong?!

4 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Hmm.. HMMM! So. Will they ACTUALLY be marketable/tradeable? 'cause I can buy one for 14 E and sell skin on Steam Market with 100(?!).

I was thinking about this right now and how would happen with some people.

22 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

I was thinking about this right now and how would happen with some people.

I do hope it's an error and the rightly-so "Proof Of Purchase" rarity was mistakenly substituted via last update with an "Elegant" tag. Otherwise this will open a whole new can of worms most of us don't want opened.

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

Yes, they are marketable/tradeable, if you go to your Steam inventory you'll see that they are. There's a bug in the UI that is hiding the Steam market button. We're working on a fix for that.

can these four skins drop from weekly drop?

9 minutes ago, chazhi said:

can these four skins drop from weekly drop?

If they will I for one see no incentive/purpose to even buy those Funkos, sadly. Sure, could go the "100E sold for 10E bought" 3rd (sleezy) party vendor route - totally economic-feasible yet morally manure.

Some weird somewhat murky stuff seems to be brewing for skins system...

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Why would anyone buy one from you on the market for ten times the cost of the toy if they can just buy the toy like you did?

Maybe, because some people will have this kind of situations?:

-Can't see the DST funkos availables in his country 

-Can't get the funkos because "Out of stock"

-Somebody got already the first 10 Wilsons from the store

If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't of wasted $50 on them... my first Proof of Purchase skins and I had them for less than 36 hours, incredible. *sigh* 

Is there any way people who went out of their way to search around so they could buy the actual figures themselves could still get something special out of doing so?

15 minutes ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

Because in many parts of the world you actually can't.

Really? Where? And do you know why? I can see them being really expensive when ordered online from certain countries, but I didn’t realize there were places you’re not allowed to ship them to. 

7 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Really? Where? And do you know why? I can see them being really expensive when ordered online from certain countries, but I didn’t realize there were places you’re not allowed to ship them to. 

3rd world countries just to name a whole category?! One cannot get those figurines all over the world in a time-span that doesn't equates literally months or.. never (because complications with a myriad of customs things), at shipping prices that don't go 2x, 3x, 4x etc the entire original price of said figurine etc. With Steam Market one will get the same 2x, 3x, 4x etc price of the whole original package, minus figurine - which imo is ...problematic to say the least.

7 minutes ago, 1ake said:

If I sell the skin more expensive than the current store price, does it mean I can buy more Funko figures and make money out of it?

Not quite, since the money goes into the steam wallet.

Archived