Cary extra backpack through teleportato?

Has anyone else noticed that you can carry and extra item through the teleportato for instance recently I was playing with wes. I ran out of inventory and backpack space so I took a stack of meat clicked it and then clicked on the teleportato... and even after chooseing a charcter when I spawn In the new world I still had the meat on my mouse pointer.I havnt tested it but you can carry a full 2nd back pack through the teleportato I can't imagine that was intended....

Has anyone else noticed that you can carry and extra item through the teleportato for instance recently I was playing with wes. I ran out of inventory and backpack space so I took a stack of meat clicked it and then clicked on the teleportato... and even after chooseing a charcter when I spawn In the new world I still had the meat on my mouse pointer.I havnt tested it but you can carry a full 2nd back pack through the teleportato I can't imagine that was intended....

Yep. not to mention if you put the eye bone in your backpack you can take Chester through the teleportato too (not sure if this was fixed, correct me if it was)

One chester per world.. having multiple eyebones just means you need to carry them all to have chester follow you.. I.E. You drop one and have a dozen on you.. He'll wait at the dropped one..Also the extra backpack on cursor.. I thought that was just a perk for being smart.. ;)I rather enjoy having two krampus sacks filled when I start a new adventure..

Or extremely late? I kinda hope they don't bother to fix this.. But I doubt that will be the case..off topic.. Silvi is here! Time to party.. ;)

I KINDA hope they won't fix it but when you think about it, it almost erarses the concern about what to take to the next world. With 8 more spaces you can take enough of food and resources to last 200 days... I mean yeah it's fun as an exploit if you want to use it because it's there, before it's fixed, but not as a real way to get around the rather limited inventory.off topic: d'aww warm welcome. And where were you yesterday. We had such amazing topic derails that I feel ashamed of all of them.

I KINDA hope they won't fix it but when you think about it, it almost erarses the concern about what to take to the next world. With 8 more spaces you can take enough of food and resources to last 200 days... I mean yeah it's fun as an exploit if you want to use it because it's there, before it's fixed, but not as a real way to get around the rather limited inventory.off topic: d'aww warm welcome. And where were you yesterday. We had such amazing topic derails that I feel ashamed of all of them.

Hmm, my brain is in conflict right now.The first part sais it's logical that you can carry a backpack in your hands.The second part sais it's overpowered.Don't be ashamed of derails, let them happen, flow with them~