Cary extra backpack through teleportato?

Hmm, my brain is in conflict right now.The first part sais it's logical that you can carry a backpack in your hands.The second part sais it's overpowered.Don't be ashamed of derails, let them happen, flow with them~

Like I said, it's a funny exploit but not something that'd be a sound game mechanic.Also, why bother getting Krampus sack if you can grab a backpack. I mean, with 8+8 inventory slots (if you take normal backpacks), 10+10 slots (assuming you take 2 krampus bags instead of ordinary backpacks you get 4 more slots) won't really make a huge difference. So the impact of Krampus sack is gone. Unless you really want to take 4 more stacks of rocks to go with the other 6 stacks of them...Also derails cannot be stopped once they happen. They frighten me. They have a life of their own...

Like I said, it's a funny exploit but not something that'd be a sound game mechanic.Also, why bother getting Krampus sack if you can grab a backpack. I mean, with 8+8 inventory slots (if you take normal backpacks), 10+10 slots (assuming you take 2 krampus bags instead of ordinary backpacks you get 4 more slots) won't really make a huge difference. So the impact of Krampus sack is gone. Unless you really want to take 4 more stacks of rocks to go with the other 6 stacks of them...Also derails cannot be stopped once they happen. They frighten me. They have a life of their own...

I still think you should be able to craft a larger bag from multiple Krampus sacks. It would be op, but think of the accomplishment it would be to get that many Karmpus sacks to begin with

I still think you should be able to craft a larger bag from multiple Krampus sacks. It would be op, but think of the accomplishment it would be to get that many Karmpus sacks to begin with

Well, i think of the Krampus Sack as some neat item to get, but it's not worth grinding for it. I wouldn't spend 10 days farming krampus all day just for 2 inventory slots.About derails: The good thing/problem is, that the conversations are actually worth talking about, so nobody wants to stop it :D

Well, i think of the Krampus Sack as some neat item to get, but it's not worth grinding for it. I wouldn't spend 10 days farming krampus all day just for 2 inventory slots.About derails: The good thing/problem is, that the conversations are actually worth talking about, so nobody wants to stop it :D

As someone who still has to GET a SINGLE crampus sack ( i am really unlucky) I woudln't ever get the item crafted from 2 of them, but I know some people would get fun out of that.If it's worth talking about, it's not a derail. Just a slight track change. Train still safe. Let's ride on.

As someone who still has to GET a SINGLE crampus sack ( i am really unlucky) I woudln't ever get the item crafted from 2 of them, but I know some people would get fun out of that.If it's worth talking about, it's not a derail. Just a slight track change. Train still safe. Let's ride on.

I didn't get one either, but i always have plenty of space with a backpack and chester. Mostly 6 slots or so free on chester. I barely really "use" him, because he could always die.As a person working for my local train company, those whole deailing train jokes and references amuse me :D

I didn't get one either, but i always have plenty of space with a backpack and chester. Mostly 6 slots or so free on chester. I barely really "use" him, because he could always die.As a person working for my local train company, those whole deailing train jokes and references amuse me :D

That reminds me I still have to check if chester is really empty once you jump the world and glitch so that you keep the bone eye. I have such terrible freaking memory.Pfhahah situation at your work: A: What happened.B: THREAD DERAILED D8A: Derailed!? What!? Where????And they call all the services in.I'm terrible.

That reminds me I still have to check if chester is really empty once you jump the world and glitch so that you keep the bone eye. I have such terrible freaking memory.Pfhahah situation at your work: A: What happened.B: THREAD DERAILED D8A: Derailed!? What!? Where????And they call all the services in.I'm terrible.

He's empty because he spawns completely new. He doesn't spawn until you pick up the eyebone from your inventory (as in, mess with the item).A derailing train isn't even that big of a deal. Nothing happens with the train itself, it's just that there are some tons of steel in the way for the other trains.

Well I happy to see this was not as widley known as I had thought I noticed talk about having multiple chester bones I've noticed if you go into a new world with a bone and then chester dies the bone will no longer revive him.Also like this xtra backpack glitch im not sure if there's other posts about it but has anyone else noticed when murdering queens that if you happen to strike it with the final hit to kill it and it was about to start or is starting to give birth to a spider the queen always goes through its full animation and then disapears and drops nothing. Even more rare sometimes not only does it disapear without any drops but it also takes away your equiped weapon I've lost countless spikes to it. Im sure someone else who hunts the little or semi big bastards would have run into this... when I was hoarding queen heads forr my trophy case in my base, between that bug and the old hats wearing out when youd loaded your game I lost countless trophys... In anycase its nice to discover a bug/exploit that's acuattly helps you for once(for little while I thought wolfgang was a glitch but I've learned to like the lil russian/german dude)

I carry a krampus sack with me through so it's actually ten extra spaces.. be very jealous.. yes.. because I have two krampus sacks..Legit ones too.. I only killed krampus dozens of times too.. lucky I am.. I'm sorry I wasn't around.. I actually slept through the darkness.. Strange as it is..DERAIL!

Well I happy to see this was not as widley known as I had thought I noticed talk about having multiple chester bones I've noticed if you go into a new world with a bone and then chester dies the bone will no longer revive him.Also like this xtra backpack glitch im not sure if there's other posts about it but has anyone else noticed when murdering queens that if you happen to strike it with the final hit to kill it and it was about to start or is starting to give birth to a spider the queen always goes through its full animation and then disapears and drops nothing. Even more rare sometimes not only does it disapear without any drops but it also takes away your equiped weapon I've lost countless spikes to it. Im sure someone else who hunts the little or semi big bastards would have run into this... when I was hoarding queen heads forr my trophy case in my base, between that bug and the old hats wearing out when youd loaded your game I lost countless trophys... In anycase its nice to discover a bug/exploit that's acuattly helps you for once(for little while I thought wolfgang was a glitch but I've learned to like the lil russian/german dude)

Yes I think I read about that glitch with the spider queen, never happened to me, but I can see how that could be reallly annoying. I usually just burn the queen to death muahaha.

I carry a krampus sack with me through so it's actually ten extra spaces.. be very jealous.. yes.. because I have two krampus sacks..Legit ones too.. I only killed krampus dozens of times too.. lucky I am.. I'm sorry I wasn't around.. I actually slept through the darkness.. Strange as it is..DERAIL!

2 ... 2 krampus sacks....post-9806-1376459133092_thumb.jpgOh what the hell ever, I'll just take this ordinary backpack with me.

I sent you my Krampus farming map Silvi.. It's sadly outdated and not an adventure mode one.. :( just farm two on there and cheat the others.. ;)You'll feel better about it afterward.. I promise..

You are tempting me to go to the dark side..........And you are also tempting me to try farming krampus again. Getting the bag after hard work kinda sounds more appealing than getting it for free...or am I just weird?

You are tempting me to go to the dark side..........And you are also tempting me to try farming krampus again. Getting the bag after hard work kinda sounds more appealing than getting it for free...or am I just weird?

Don't fall for the Grindy Side of Don't Starve!

IMHO hunting for that bag is not worth it. 2 additional slots, for what? You can take everything you need even without backpack.

I'm more curious how it looks etc than anything but I'm simply too lazy and I don't have enough free time to farm krampus for it... but I agree, there are enough resources all over each map for the additional slots to be worth spending +4 hours hunting for Father Krampus' bag of goodies.