Jason

[Game Update] - 294181

Midnight Tea    75

Holy heck, Wilba can eat monster meat without penalty? She was already shaping up to be my new main, now it's pretty much set in stone! That was my favorite trait about Webber.

Drewey09    59
Just now, Quoth143 said:

I tried to extend the time for temperate season and the game crashed. 

Yeah this happens with anything, we can change settings but it just crashes the game lol

jrnelson90    1
17 minutes ago, Drewey09 said:

Yeah this happens with anything, we can change settings but it just crashes the game lol

Yeah, it's immediately crashing for me as well, even with this update

Edited by jrnelson90

Lysh    72

World customization is definitely working now! I might have too much gold now lol whoops

Thanks for the game update!

20181113164202_1.jpg

Charsis    224

@Lysh :o didn't even think about world setting, people should test different generation maps for glitches and balance, so it not as bad as many settings for other DLC and normal game.

Edited by Charsis
  • Like 1

ap95    9

@Jason, I've noticed the Select Character screens still seem weird. can you confirm that this is Normal/Correct/Intended?

I have not unlocked Wilba during normal gameplay

DS: Red Background, 9 Characters

DS+SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

DS+HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

RoG: Blue Background, All characters

RoG+SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

RoG + Ham: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

SW+HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

Jason    3,334
5 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Any progress on fixing the bug when exiting the Roc's caves?

I just figured out repro steps for it. So I'm hot on the trail. 

5 minutes ago, ap95 said:

@Jason, I've noticed the Select Character screens still seem weird. can you confirm that this is Normal/Correct/Intended?

I have not unlocked Wilba during normal gameplay

DS: Red Background, 9 Characters

DS+SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

DS+HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

RoG: Blue Background, All characters

RoG+SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

RoG + Ham: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

SW: Blue Background, All characters (HAM before SW in Order), Wilba Unlocked

SW+HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

HAM: Yellow Background, All characters (SW before HAM), Wilba Locked

No, it's wrong, but the fix is in already and will be coming in the next update.

• Thanks 1

Rockman9123    27

This is all fantastic.

Just curious, Is anything being fixed with the shop keeper problems? (Constantly running into walls, disappearing)

I'm hesitant to start a new file because I fear a shop keeper will disappear on me again and ruin my save.

Jason    3,334

I know their desk can disappear, and will be looking into that, which may also explain them running into the wall, but I'm not aware of the shopkeeper themselves disappearing .if you have a save file with that or even better, a way to reproduce the issue, that would be awesome.

Rockman9123    27
6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know their desk can disappear, and will be looking into that, which may also explain them running into the wall, but I'm not aware of the shopkeeper themselves disappearing .if you have a save file with that or even better, a way to reproduce the issue, that would be awesome.

I wish I had a functional save file to show you but I get an error after opening it now. I've submitted the bug report. 

As for exact replication I can try to figure it out but it might have been a freak incident. I just entered the shop with two pig guards and I can't remember if I dropped something or bought something. Afterwards the desk and Tool Shop keeper himself was gone.

I'll try to replicate it

ShopKeeper Gone.png

jantonio    2,605
Spoiler

still no fix to shop keepers not restocking new things and them not walking back to thier stand counter.  qwq

Wyulliam    83
43 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Jason check this video where it happen. 

At 10:35.

He buys an item, the shopkeeper put a new item, the desk disappears and the shopkeeper disappears after

Ellilea    733

When it comes to shopkeepers running into walls that was quite prevalent in my game as well. More and more of them were getting stuck on a run off to nowhere (not aiming for the desk, but an outer wall). That was without their desk disappearing. They would also go back to the stands to restock bought items, then back to their running.

Rockman9123    27
16 minutes ago, Jason said:

If someone has a savegame in that state, it would be really useful. 

I don't know if a "theory" is welcome or useful.

I've only seen this happen with Wilba, Notice in the video at 10:35 the shop keeper runs towards Wilba? Could it be that the shop keeper is trying to "gift" Wilba something like the other pig citizens do? Maybe that's causing the error to happen. The reason why it doesn't happen consistently is because pig villages don't always gift items to Wilba.

I could be 100% wrong but it's an idea.

I'm trying to replicate it but I can't right now.

• Like 1