• Fuel Tank meters should no longer vanish
  • Fix layering of Jet Suit checkpoint/lockers
  • Updated artwork for Vole and Vole Egg
  • Fix crash when ore gets spawned outside the world
  • Fix crash when trying to construct Solid Boosters
  • Assignment screen loads just a little faster
  • Fix crash when deconstructing a Command Module with a dupe still inside
  • Rockets will now damage any gantries that have not been retracted
  • Hooked up temp Baby Vole animations to prevent crash when incubation finishes
  • Gas Bottler building size and inputs match new artwork

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

From what i`ve seen it still has the green-ish color in pipes though.

actually i just noticed that too. It's hard for me to play now on dev build. game is incredibly slow even at 339 cycles. Am using the console, i heard that might have something to do with it.

Edited by strawberrygirl

4 hours ago, DevilmanUK said:

As of the previous update yesterday and still continuing today, the game just black-holes itself before even reaching the main menu.....

A couple seconds after the KLEI Logo, the crash screen comes up.  

Nevermind, Fixed the problem after seeing other people with same issue resolved it by deleting the Oni folder and re-downloading.

I had the same problem with the crash on start-up, but renaming (or deleting) the "Modloader.dll" did the trick.  I guess even without the "patches" to the CSharp files, it was still trying to run the Mod-Loader. 

6 hours ago, strawberrygirl said:

actually i just noticed that too. It's hard for me to play now on dev build. game is incredibly slow even at 339 cycles. Am using the console, i heard that might have something to do with it.

Hope its not long anymore to the full release, I love Klei content release dates :)

Edited by babba

Steam rocket constantly loses steam(

14 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Rockets will now damage any gantries that have not been retracted

Rocket still complains when gantry is retracted. Are we supposed to retract it midlaunch?

I noticed automation output on command module, but it activates only when destination and all other conditions, not directly during launch. And stays active whole flight.

Also of note: steam rocket drops 200Kg steam bottles from time to time.

Edited by AndreyKl

Also of note: steam rocket drops 200Kg steam bottles from time to time.

Your rocket is in void area without wall tile? If this isn't the case the steam bottle is from heat lost. I launch my steam engine rocket 3 time until now and no bottle dropped except when i modify the quantity of stored steam (ex: inf i have 900 kg, and modify to 850 kg.. all 900 kg steam drop in one bottle.. it's a bug)

8 hours ago, tzionut said:

Your rocket is in void area without wall tile?

Yes, no drywalls or plates. Temperature of rocket above 100C, steam is above 110C.

Rocket periodically drops 200kg bottles while stationary and I have to refuel it. Also I'm unable to catch the moment when it drops, or the bottle by itself, all I see is that there is clearly less steam in thruster and some time later I see dupe moving from rocket with 200Kg bottle of steam.

Also after steam+booster rocket returned there was no steam engine, reload did not help. I suspect i removed it when I was removing pipes while rocket was away

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3492eda6651f4da8adb91aea22f9ac55.png

Another issue during trip, after load

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.46e691ba8bed86bdf17801819a75db09.png

Data bank in planetarium:

Spoiler

image.png.9fcfac72e9c2be551797bcd46b2c0a20.png

Solid booster always full after trip

Oxylite tank quantity control doesn't work right. Dupes deliver 2700Kg oxylite and rocket drops it all immediately

Spoiler

image.png

Oxylite weight input field is not long enough, in some cases text is clipped somewhat.

If petroleum tank is full to specified limit, it will drop content as soon as you increase required fuel capacity.

After loading game petroleum tank somehow appeared to contain 900Kg of petroleum instead of 800Kg and as soon as I clicked on the tank it dropped content. tank was set to 800Kg on load.

P.S. Instead of dropping liquids and gasses in bottles, can we please get output pipes? Or at least 'empty' button instead of automatic ejection. 

Edited by AndreyKl