What's the WORST world you've generated?

I'm on day 80 in a world with only three reed plants. THREE. In one small swamp area. I thought that had to be wrong, but I've navigated the entire map and that's it. It certainly makes darts/pan flutes/etc. quite the commodity. Even better: the swamp monster doesn't generate there. (There is ONE location - an even smaller, very remote swamp with no reeds or ponds - that has a couple tentacles. Makes it difficult to get tentacle spots/tentacle spikes.)Oh, and did I mention that the largest portion of the center of my map is just fields and fields of killer bees? (Those at least I can catch and put to good use.) I'm debating putting together the wooden thing and crossing over, but I have such a nice base set up...What's the worst or least convenient map you've ever generated?

The worst world I've ever generated in was probably one that I generated with the Work in Progress feature of the last few updates. I spawned in a giant open field. Nothing around me. No rabbits, no flowers, no reeds, no grass tufts, no tress, absolutely nothing. I ended up dying on the first night because there was nothing around.

I generated a really nice world. It was plains, next to a forest, and around that area was a huge rock biome and a huge savannah with tons of beefaloes. I had all the resources i could ever want.. but in that rock biome.. there were no rocks. None. There were no rocks on the entire map.

*facepalm* That doesn't even seem possible. lol. I guess you could still stay alive for a while because you could still make tools. But no proper campfire, no science machine... death.

No flint, a ton of good resources.

Well, there's a sad, quick death unless you run around eating berries and carrots and staying alive at night with torches to really drag it out.

I have been lucky with worlds since last update.

No lack of resources. But, sometimes, there is excess...

Picture yourself entering a wormhole and hearing the slapping sound while the screen is still black:

Posted Image

She was not hit and is now preparing to remove this dangerous gatekeeper.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The other end is my base in a rocky biome. Gonna have fish for dinner.

Grass biome size of about 20 by 20 and just swamp for all the rest. 2 rocks. 3 or 4 rabbit holes. And a lot of other biomes around but with no bridges leading to them, I could see them but couldn't enter. Was in the past though, with the testing generation.

>> What's the WORST world you've generated? In a legacy mode I came up with one big, I mean, really HUGE island of wood with a small blotch of savannah in the middle, and other islands were extraordinary small - maybe 2 screens in width or so, and they were connecting side-by-side along a LONG and almost straight road. That was just freaky ;)As to the new land generator, I think those maps are all WORSE still.

One world I generated ended up having the starting plains biome directly adjacent to a huge rockyland biome with over twenty Tallbird nests. This was right after Tallbirds were given a speed boost, and all of the sudden I couldn't mine any rocks because of those guys, and I couldn't even escape the island because the only exit was on the other side of the rocky biome. I ended up getting tripped up on rocks and spider nests and pecked and bitten to death on Day 3.