Posted (edited)

Hi! Thank you for the mods you've created. They are very high quality and super helpful.

I'm just wondering. For the WALLPAPER MOD, is there an option to disable the wallpaper from appearing when you click the game's MATERIALS OVERLAY? There are instances where I want to see the gas in a room but the wallpaper overrides them. Thank you. 

For example, seeing the gasses in Pic 1 (overlay1.jpg) provides more important information than pic 2 (overlay2.jpg) which only shows what the wallpaper is made of.  

Thank you very much.

overlay1.jpg

overlay2.jpg

Edited by savegreendale

Angelix    10

Can you add list to Ranching Sensors for being able customize critter(like one in critter drop-off)?

Sensorsaure    0

I was playing the game with th epalmera and fervine and made me think about that it would be fun if there was like a way to make power with an animal like an electric eel it would be a nice game change from machine power production

melquiades    61

Hi there,

When using the auto map share mod, that i got from the https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/contribute site, the game couldn't read/open any save file from the load window when i uninstalled it (by moving it out of the local mod folder). After trying for a lot of things, i found out that the autosave left behind from the mod was making the game unable to load any other save:

5dd2b201da74a_Capturadepantalla(436).thumb.png.393449382699bfc798af1cedd63831a3.png

AutoSave Cycle 1.sav

playboyjroy    0

Cairath, can you please make a mod that adds another motion sensor building with a range of 18x18, but also keep the 5x5 one. I know you have a adjustable mod but it is bugged, the Sensors do not stop working with default ranges. Thank you!