[MODS] Cairath's Mod Corner

Hi! Thank you for the mods you've created. They are very high quality and super helpful.

I'm just wondering. For the WALLPAPER MOD, is there an option to disable the wallpaper from appearing when you click the game's MATERIALS OVERLAY? There are instances where I want to see the gas in a room but the wallpaper overrides them. Thank you. 

For example, seeing the gasses in Pic 1 (overlay1.jpg) provides more important information than pic 2 (overlay2.jpg) which only shows what the wallpaper is made of.  

Thank you very much.

overlay1.jpg

overlay2.jpg

Edited by savegreendale

Hi there,

When using the auto map share mod, that i got from the https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/contribute site, the game couldn't read/open any save file from the load window when i uninstalled it (by moving it out of the local mod folder). After trying for a lot of things, i found out that the autosave left behind from the mod was making the game unable to load any other save:

5dd2b201da74a_Capturadepantalla(436).thumb.png.393449382699bfc798af1cedd63831a3.png

AutoSave Cycle 1.sav

Hi Cairath!  Just started using the "Lights Out" mod, and it's awesome!

Except, is there any chance of getting an automatic toggle when paused?  I find I'm constantly pausing, toggling the mod, planning a build/dig, and then toggling the mod again and returning to play.

It's happening so very often in the past few hours I'm shocked nobody has requested it sooner.

Anyhow, thanks for the awesome mod(s), and thanks if you take the time to read this.

49 minutes ago, Yemto said:

I really like the idea of this mod, however right now I'm really picky when it comes to mods that changes game play. So would it be possible to have a setting/version of this without the buff?

You can change the settings-file. Its everything there.

Currently on the list to fix, post-update:

• Bigger Building Menu (disable for now, crashes the game)
  • Fervine (works incorrectly)
  • Some parts of Lights Out (a few config settings broke)

I'll be reuploading all mods this weekend, I'll let you know when it's done.

Edited by Cairath
  • Thanks 2

Hello Cairath,

Thank you for all the work and mods dedicated to ONI.

May I ask a question about Buildable POI props? 

Do you have any future plans to make the window behave like a drywall? Was it a design decision of yours or just the way it has to be?

Cheers!

Howdy!  Just would like to say thank you very much for the work you've been doing.  Flow Splitters and Conveyor Filters are definitely some of my favorites.

Question about Wounded Go To Med Bed - I've had issues where my dupes will keep at something until they incapacitate themselves.  Is this just something where I need to be more careful about where priority is concerned?  I usually keep my triage cots set to priority level 9, but I've noticed that the dupes will prioritize certain types of jobs over others.

Also, do you think there'd be much desire out there for a mod that adds gas/liquid check valves?  I like my builds to be small and elegant and having to use the gas/liquid bridges as check valves rubs me wrong.  (Probably a quick and easy mod to make, even for me.  I figured I'd just copy the code for the bridges, make the building 1x2 squares instead of 1x3, and just recolor the gas/liquid flow valves for the sprite.)

HI Cairath,

Thanks for all your mods!  They're awesome.  :love_heart:

Any plans to update the Buildable POI props mod?  I've been having trouble with it since the latest update and when the mod is turned off all the furniture added is gone.  Eek!  TIA for your reply!

Good to know.  The error I had may not be related to the update.

Thanks for taking time to investigate it, Cairath. No rush!

I'd just love to have the POI props stay on the base, whether the mod is active or not.  :p

The problem that I was having was with the furniture disappearing on restart.

Updated Bigger Building Menu and Fervine for the current live version.

Made Windows from Buildable POI Props stop space exposure. It still says space exposure in the tooltip, but actually blocks it. Keep in mind, if you mix drywall and windows together on one tile and deconstruct either, it'll break the seal.( @Junksteel)

Steam will probably take its sweet time to properly update. Direct download: https://static.toolsnotincluded.net/Mods.zip

Edited by Cairath
  • Thanks 1

Good day everyone. Recently started playing ONI and stumbled upon this thread and modpack. Would like to thank the mod maker for it, as it's a very useful pack as far as I can tell in my short experience in the game. As I understand, some of the mods, specifically the ones that add buildings are currently inoperable due to a game update. I tried them just in case and had "anima" errors, so just took out all of those, though I have to say that the wallpapers crash the game for me too, guess they are a "build" mod as well though without the "anima" folder inside I think. Anyways, all I wanted to ask is if Mr. Cairath will be updating them, will you post the status here or on github, or where would it be possible to check it, since I'd love to try those mods out too :)

All mods work on the live branch, a few don't work on the testing branch (a few being <5). Wallpapers certainly work on both, only automation related stuff got shafted. Anims were changed LONG ago and there should not be any errors regarding them.