[MODS] Cairath's Mod Corner

Hey. Sorry for unresolved problems with the fervine -- currently on a bit of a modding hiatus, but I'll try to tackle github issues soon. Other mods are up to date, with some now deprecated due to being included in the main game :)

Dear Cairath, could you make another Palmera Tree mod, but with a comfortable atmosphere for palm trees there will be oxygen, not chlorine? Or just add individual settings to the mod, atmosphere, pressure, temperature? I hope that you will answer my humble request, I think it will please many players!

I use your wallpaper mod and I love it, such a simple tweak that makes the early base so much prettier to look at. It's amazing and I thank you for making it.

One suggestion: Could this be made to negate decor penalties from everything hidden behind it (pipes, wires, especially the pesky heavi-watt stuff)? Personally, since it disguises all of that from the player perspective, I don't follow the logic of why the dupes would somehow still see it when we can't and be offended by the ugliness.

Cairath can you please make a mod in oxygen not included for the water pump(the manual one that the duplicants use by hand) that the pump not let water up from the foundation, because water can pass that from below and I want to avoid that. Can you make it?

hello Cai I am a user who use your faster jetpacks mod. If you're not busy, can you make bigger jetpackhello Cai I am a user who use your faster jetpacks mod. If you're not busy, can you make 'bigger jetpack petroleum tank' mod please?

Lights Out is great, but an in-game toggle on\off is essential... as it is, planning a dig is impossible ( can't see tiles except the exposed ones ).

This robs the game of its main feature, limiting your options to an all-out dig of the whole asteroid, top to bottom,which is rather boring.

Hope it can be fixed if possible- this mod is really good as I said, it's a pity I am forced to disable it for now...

I just have to say the mod "Debug does not Discover Map" just COMPLETELY saved me a game save! For some reason, either a new mod, or a bug, or SOMETHING occurred where the entire Spaced Out! map was exposed when I'd done zero exploration. Toggling Debug was somehow having the opposite Fog Of War effect as expected. Installing this mod fixed it and saved my playthrough!

Hi, this may be a weird request, but I love the concept of the wallpaper mod : cheap material cost for cosmetic purposes. However, is there a way to make the wallpaper white (similar to the default drywall)? Asking because I think white tiles look the best but all the materials used for the wallpaper have different colours and none of them are close to white.

Re: Double Sweeper Range mod - Is there any way to make the range modifiable by the player? Would be nice to be able to tweek it through a config file to each person's liking. Thank you for the consideration and the awesome mods! Keep up the good work!

Lights Out (Darkness Revived)

Is it possible to create a setting for this mod, in which in the dark all the characteristics of a duplicant will fall to those with which it appeared? Since after 200 cycles the mod loses its meaning, the duplicant in the dark moves only a little slower than in the light.

On 7/29/2018 at 6:11 PM, Cairath said:

I've been modding for a while, posting some mods in several threads or discord, finally decided to create a thread and share everything with y'all!

Repository link: https://github.com/Cairath/ONI-Mods

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076768290/myworkshopfiles/?appid=457140

Feel free to ask questions/leave feedback. Enjoy :)
Encountered a bug? Shoot here! https://github.com/Cairath/ONI-Mods/issues

Due to having over 35 mods it's become awful to keep their list maintained in two places. 
Full list of mods with their descriptions is here: https://github.com/Cairath/ONI-Mods/blob/master/README.md

Thank you!!;)