[Game Update] - 279674

• Developer
  • Duplicants now choose a random dance each time they dance
  • Repair various missing/inaccurate strings
  • Duplicants now get disease from the water in a Water Cooler/Espresso Machine
  • Sand should correctly fall through Bunker Doors
  • Espresso machine is now 3 tiles wide
  • Duplicants will no longer appear to drink water from the wash station if headed to the water cooler.
  • Fix a crash when loading queued Refinery orders
  • Fix a crash in generating the Database
  • Fix a crash when loading some pipe networks
  • New Custom Game Setting to tweak the amount of stress gained from insufficient morale
  • Added a popup when loading an existing save game to help players transition to the new morale system

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

Will something be done about med bay insanity when on long treatment of slimelung for example?

Does putting the dupe to 'unemployed' while in medbay prevent stress buildup?  Seems like a rational workaround/solution.

1 minute ago, trukogre said:

Does putting the dupe to 'unemployed' while in medbay prevent stress buildup?  Seems like a rational workaround/solution.

Once they master a job, they demand the morale level of that job, so changing them to unemployed does nothing.

4 minutes ago, _Q_ said:

Once they master a job, they demand the morale level of that job, so changing them to unemployed does nothing.

Mmm, right, that's how it works now.  Ok, well it's up to Klei to fix it then, seems like simply reducing morale reqs is still the right way to go about it, just Klei has to implement it while dupes are sick.

Just a side note.  I just loaded up the game I've been playing since this morning....Created new this morning, so after EU went live.

I got the popup and the 5 turn morale boost.  Not sure if that was intended or just an unavoidable side effect, but wanted to mention it.

Doesn't really affect me at all, as I'm only on cycle 15 and morale isn't an issue yet either direction.

So Abe has only operate job enable, there is metal refinery with continuous iron refining, but instead of doing refining Abe is dancing on this ladder up and down most of the day. Any idea why this happens?

Seems like dupes are ignoring priorities, supply and storage disable but Abe brings coal to that power generator, then stores iron in that storage compactor, that should not even happen with priority disabled(?).

8592A3F420C0C0B49D7B0AF14A475FB488E871A2

Edited by _Q_