Why would this dupe be trapped?

It is obvious to us, but the pathfinding will go to idle which only makes the dupe wander left and right of their location usually. It does not check for the ability to change the situation using its own movements.

So yeah, simple for us, not for him. You can change the time of the clock to open the door yourself though

@turbonl64, don't you see I am just using the ruins bedroom that the door is undeconstructable?

Maybe make the AI account for automation?

Also, I think the game should save the automation states so our complex automations with memory won't break after reload.

7 minutes ago, he77789 said:

@turbonl64, don't you see I am just using the ruins bedroom that the door is undeconstructable?

Maybe make the AI account for automation?

Also, I think the game should save the automation states so our complex automations with memory won't break after reload.

If I'm not wrong pressure plate can be edit.

Set it to above 0 and you will be fine.

Easy solution here is to simply deconstruct the Automation Wire...  AFAIK wiring is not indestructible like the other Ruins objects.  Case and point, you can get some extra Copper from deconstructing the wires in the ceiling of the Morb Vacillator Ruin in the Caustic Biome.

Archived