How can I disable Spider Queen in my server?

I play DST for a few years but I never encountered such a wish yet. Since you cannot adjust it in the world settings I think the only way to disable spider queens is by using mods. However, with a quick search on the steam workshop I couldn't find any such mod. So you'll have to either ask a modder to create such a mod (or make one yourself), or learn how to avoid and/or fight them. Honestly, I think the latter is easier and faster, it's not that hard because even in the worst case you can escape pretty fast and they turn into a den after some time. 

I wonder why do you want to disable spider queen? Maybe there could be another solution to your problem.

Alternatively to disabling Spider queens you can find nice/fun ways to deal with them.

Bunnymen are lots of fun to watch when they go ham on one of those queens, and also produce lots of recources on the go.

You can always kinda contain the spiderden with statues and just wait out the spawns, and destroy the new den the spider queen created afterwards with minimal efford. (and extra silk drops.)

Archived