Coming Soon - The Gorge!

Just now, wantuilbasilio said:

and I can not understand what you just said

You can not keep any in-game items that you might earn during your playtime in the beta version of the game. They will be deleted from your inventory after the beta version ends. Clear?

Just now, wantuilbasilio said:

and I can not understand what you just said

It will be just like the gorge normally would, but any chest you earn, and any skin you get from it, when the actual event starts, all your gorge skins would be gone and it would be as if you've never played the beta in the first place.

The Gorge starts Thursday, so there is no planned reward for the beta, no keeping the items or the level. 

We don't have the time to transfer over the small amount of stuff you would gain during that time, unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

The Gorge starts Thursday, so there is no planned reward for the beta, no keeping the items or the level. 

We don't have the time to transfer over the small amount of stuff you would gain during that time, unfortunately. 

So the beta will just be to understand the mechanics of the event so when it actually releases you know what you're doing. So everyone stop asking if theres rewards

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

Reasonable.

1 minute ago, JoeW said:

So if that will happen, i guess our Gorge Level will also reset right?

Archived