Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Xenologist    1,081

@Ipsquiggle

Do you think for ONI you and other klei employees could think of stuffed creatures, like dreckos and pacus, and even hatches. Also shirts and little plastic collectable dupes, geysers, creatures, plants, and buildings. 

Perfect Dreckooooo.jpg

Xenologist    1,081
On 5/11/2018 at 5:23 PM, TheExceed said:

I want a bright pink shirt with a cute shinebug on it

More people need to know of this page, and klei can make merch, including:

A Cute Pink shinebug shirt

Dupe collectables "Collect all 35+!"

Another shirt with a falling drecko or glossy drecko

Hatch/Hatchling plush

Lil' Plant collectables (In flower pot or farm tile) "Here, have Mealwood, Bristle Blossom, Bluff Briar, Pincha Pepperplant, Balm Lily and More!"

A Fallen dupe shirt giving you hope.

And for a little spizaz, 5af7b2b2b0860_Longhairedslicksterlarva.._COOL.png.f83472625b00741298c0485af663c87e.png

Boom! Cool Shirt Idea

Xenologist    1,081

There needs to be more Oxygen not included Merchandise. Think of it. Why wouldn't there be merch? It's over a year old and little merch (From my stand anyways) Has been made. Why?

DyingCrow    89

This would be a godam gold mine. Just because they made everything so godam cute. The art style in ONI is just brilliant. Merch vs loot boxes? Merch all the way, **** loot boxes.

he77789    86

Can we have hatch piggy banks that we feed them coins and it poops out candies after min_poop_size? Great for children.

DyingCrow    89
3 minutes ago, he77789 said:

Can we have hatch piggy banks that we feed them coins and it poops out candies after min_poop_size? Great for children.

LUL

NGMZero    31

Knowing klei i know they will do merchandise of their obviously full of cute things game. knowing steam though. Its best if they don't do that during early access at all. specially at the current game state.

Just rip off all the unlicensed Calvin and Hobbes merch, but replace Calvin with a dupe and Hobbes with two dupes; one perched on the others shoulders.