Is the insanity patch insane?

Probably no one will read this at this moment because i know everyone of you is playing. But I encountered some little problems (i don't know if they bother me that much to call them problems, but I'm not sure they are supposed to be in there).

Let the pictures do the talking:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Found 2 of them so far, and they are not even the towns with the chief in them, and they are not that small, they continue but i couldn't fit all the town in the picture.

Plus there are bees everywhere.

Again I'm not complaining i love more bacon and more honey.

-this world is created after the patch came out-

No , he's basically Hard Mode , so no perks...And another insane thing , why is their BEARD HAIR randomly scattered across the world? did maxwell shave in his forests or something? because that was a pretty stupid move.

Maybe a meat effigy will affect your sanity like it does your health.

No , he's basically Hard Mode , so no perks...And another insane thing , why is their BEARD HAIR randomly scattered across the world? did maxwell shave in his forests or something? because that was a pretty stupid move.

Those are the beardlings, they are real. They are in the changelog and everything.

I hope they get these clear map generation issues ironed out rather quickly, because in my opinion it affects the balance of the game. I realize this is Beta. But the roads generate all over the place, the biomes seem "mashed" together, and now we have sprawling pig houses that nonsensically litter the roads, bees all over the place, and things spawning in the wrong locations, as evidenced by the pics attached to this thread by the OP.Again, I realize this is Beta, but these are issues that prevent a game from feeling "polished" in the end, once it's done.