We need a rondom button

It should be rather easy to put a random button in some random location that does some random function. You could even call it some random name, give it a random shape, random color, and you can do this at any random time you want. :DI have to say, this was a really random question for someone to ask.

It should be rather easy to put a random button in some random location that does some random function. You could even call it some random name, give it a random shape, random color, and you can do this at any random time you want. :DI have to say, this was a really random question for someone to ask.

We need such a random button ingame. A button that does "something"

People will do what people will do i just like random buttons in games.

Then we should most definitely add a random button. But if we're going to make it truly random, it should not appear in any set location. Have it pop up at any time, anywhere on the screen. And when you press it, it will do something completely random. Open your internet browser. Open someone else's internet browser. Shower you mother in freezing cold water. Purge your computer's harddrive. Melt your boss' harddrive. Start playback of a woman continually moaning and crying "OH, GOD! OH, YES! OH, GOD! OH, YES!" Launch seven nuclear warheads at Russia, China and Atlantis. Open a black hole in the middle of the Oval Office that only sucks in clothing.

Random character choices? pfft That is so lame.

a random button might be good I love clicking them in games and it would get me to play as someone other than Wilson(seriously I have not played as Wolfgang, Wx , or Wickerbottom yet even though I have them unlocked)what else can I say but :lotsastuff:

Have the random button be called Maxwell's choice! Then if you have a bad run you have him to blame it on...

so in addition to being the main antagonist he would also take on a role similar to L4D's "Director" in being the thing everyone blames everything on?(for those who are un-familiar with the L4D series the "director" is an AI that controls when you get attacked by zombie swarms, ammo locations, and when "boss" infected show up) Edited by stormfront