Ranching Upgrade Mark I Preview Now Available! - 258691

On 2018. 03. 08. at 8:11 PM, SchlauFuchs said:

First!

And so keen on trying it out now. Coming back after the first crash

CU in a while, crocodile

take a selfie with your first comment. at least you  achieved someting what u can show to your parents. be proud and keep trying to be the first commenter everywhere. becouse its so important!

cheers

On 3/13/2018 at 1:31 AM, R9MX4 said:
On 3/12/2018 at 11:40 PM, Lutzkhie said:

3 days

Just because of weekend.

Well if they push it today that's 5 days. That's a third of preview time where testing the ranching feature is nigh impossible due to constant crashes.

16 hours ago, tfgpro said:

take a selfie with your first comment. at least you  achieved someting what u can show to your parents. be proud and keep trying to be the first commenter everywhere. becouse its so important!

cheers

Come on. That was my first "First" ever. Can an old man not have a little fun once in a while?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lutzkhie said:

could be lots of changes on the next update especially on the fumaroles

The other problem is, this is part 1 of the update, they could literally leave the systems as is with the bugs gone. That way its a successful update.

But definitely need crash fixes... 

31 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

probably tomorrow is the next update, they wont leave it like this coz mkII is going to be 6 weeks after the official release of the current upgrade 

Yeah they wont leave it as is, but I do not think they will go and adjust everything, probably patch the holes in the ship to keep it sailing until next patch.