[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

2 hours ago, Nino123 said:

I just won one of the puppies in a verdant chest!!!!!!

The one i spent spools for few days ago.

If life was a lil bit nicer...

We feel you. Next time I'm definitely waiting to craft stuff after the event actually has concluded (which used to be the case, although this time it got extended by 2 weeks to our surpise; thankfully no spools were wasted on my part, since no duplicates appeared).

• Developer
3 hours ago, axxel said:

I hoped I would get more Spring Chests. Well today I buoght the skins. Now I can feel the strange sensation of Maxwell's hidden Dryad belt ;( Should I tell this on Bug Report?

Yes please!

Edit: nvm, fixed up now. It'll be out next patch.

• Thanks 1

well, i  changed it into spools (i like this puppy but i don't need it twice) then i bought the doggy hemlet. And i have some spared spools for the next event. But i damn shoul have all the "year of the varg" stuff, it was so close.

Maybe we should be allowed to trade during the event...or one day before the event stops.

I can feel you, bad luck with your timing Nino123. I wove the valentine stuff and one vargling skin because I got much more classic chests this time. So I waited until yesterday to weave my wish skins and buoght the spring skin chest set. I felt it would be much more sense to allow to trade event skins (I got lucky to receive the same spring gloves and boots :?)...but it would be against Klei's idea and allow them to get some money from that, spools are a nice compromise. You have to wait just before the event is over.