[Game Update] - 252799

2 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

Mines was never blue, I have grey and darker grey for granite/abysallite. the issue is thats usually the colour it goes when dupes cannot reach it

I noticed on a friends laptop monitor that the icon could appear blue-ish due to poor background lighting technology or improper colour balance. 

Farmer Station looks different after patch, and the farmer did something! Once. To one plant. And I could see the bonus! Then it got harvested and it was gone. (The bonus, not the plant or planter.)

He never did it again, to that plant or any other plant. Station has fertilizer, same farmer assigned. Upped the priority of the station and still no repeat farmer action. No changes to room. Plant is two tiles from station. Path to room station and plant valid for farmer. No other high priority global tasks.

Farmer is probably not supposed to be a one plant, once harvest cycle only. Maybe is known, but mentioning for preview.

Is anybody else missing Banhi when rolling starter dupes or am I just unlucky? I noticed some changes in the dupe stress responses and naturally had to make a list but she just won't show up for me.

banhi.png.48511dfc35db9eb5be12ea2e79076f92.png

Edit: I did find her in the printing pod finally, but still can't get her to show up among the starter dupes. The new dupe is also only available in the printer for me so far, though that might be intentional

Edited by Mangrove