Another art thread

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You might want to add other body parts too

I know, I'm nowhere near done. This was just a quick sketch of the front. And could you tell me where did you find that texture for the map icon, that would be pretty useful

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2018 at 3:14 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

I drew Warly. I'm quite good at drawing Warly.

Drawing(2).thumb.png.cba01196fb0aa4b94f050d21d740cfe0.png

He doesn't seem happy in the wilderness, huh?

These little... I think they're made of legos, right? The seem quite fitting, as in, I can tell who they are the second I look at them. Considering how limiting such things as (Legos?) can be, that's pretty impressive.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

The plural is "Lego". Geez, get your facts right. "Hmmph."

Oh, sorry. I'm not used to typing 'Lego' or very familiar with the proper grammar regarding them. I will try to remember they are like the word 'Fish' then, that the plural is usually the same as the singular.

People around me always just called them 'Legos' as a plural. And primary topics concerning them included their extreme pain factoring in when you step on one.

On 1/30/2018 at 1:47 AM, Raspberry Milk said:

Drawing(3).png

I like your depiction of Snowfallen Wilson here, though. His frosty hair is always visually appealing.  The beard is really nice too, fortunately matching his hair unlike the in-game snowfallen. 8c

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I have trained my entire life not to feel by stepping on large amounts of Lego.

Interesting you mention that.
I've tended to have a high-pain-tolerance ever since I was quite young. Once I had been (Perhaps foolishly) running about the yard entirely barefoot and we have nails back there sometimes, and, other, sharp, things... And I stepped on something pretty terrible, whatever it was, because I came in bleeding by the side and bottom of my foot, and shocked and alarmed my mother. Who pointed it out in alarm, and I looked down and was alarmed myself, because I had not noticed and seeing blood on me was alarming, but...

Despite all this, one day I stepped on a lego, and learned the true meaning of pain. 

No secret conspiracies would ever be able to get information out of you by physical torture, because you have already trained yourself in tolerance of the ultimate suffering. 

3 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

No secret conspiracies would ever be able to get information out of you by physical torture, because you have already trained yourself in tolerance of the ultimate suffering. 

Also known as Hobbit feet.

Spoiler

Should I be concerned?

image.png.5cdbed5c82d503ff77cee4fae7026f21.png

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Should I be concerned?

I think that is a weird bug with the registered time between comments? I've been having it too, but I know for certain that I take forever between comments, at least because I'm taking forever to write them. Because I write so much. 

On a side note, for the purpose of game-related discussion and interest - Who is your favorite character? It looks like you have a liking for Winona, seeing the lego ones, but I've also seen some Wilson here. 

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

On a side note, for the purpose of game-related discussion and interest - Who is your favorite character? It looks like you have a liking for Winona, seeing the lego ones, but I've also seen some Wilson here. 

It is no secret I have a soft spot for Winona, but gameplay wise it would have to be Maxwell.

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I think that is a weird bug with the registered time between comments? I've been having it too, but I know for certain that I take forever between comments, at least because I'm taking forever to write them. Because I write so much. 

Reminds me of a time me and @AretMaw filled everybody's inboxes with an argument about peaches.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

It is no secret I have a soft spot for Winona, but gameplay wise it would have to be Maxwell.

Ahh. Interesting.
Do you ever think about how those two might react to each other? You know, with Maxwell getting her little sister sucked into a dimension ruled by dark forces and essentially partially possessed by said dark forces and all... 

17 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Reminds me of a time me and @AretMaw filled everybody's inboxes with an argument about peaches.

Sounds like something me and my sister would do. Which for the forum's sake, I hope we don't. Because she's here on the forums now. Pretty excited about it, myself - She's drawn some good stuff too. 

On 5/8/2018 at 11:24 AM, gallusvarius said:

Sounds like something me and my sister would do. Which for the forum's sake, I hope we don't. Because she's here on the forums now. Pretty excited about it, myself - She's drawn some good stuff too. 

Tell me her name 0u0

On 5/8/2018 at 12:26 PM, AretMaw said:

(¬‿¬)

Tell me your secrets 0_0

• Haha 1