Another art thread

I drew Wilson. I liked his outfit so I posted it here. There's a very long and detailed explanation for his outfit that I've been adding to for a month or so. It contains shadow party's, sexy flower ladies, the shopkeeper, and the ancients being a super advanced sci-fi-esc race. It's absolutely bloody stupid, and departs from the canon rather quickly. I hate my imagination.

Drawing(3).png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

You could always post your dabbles here and make this also your fic ideas thread as well.57a2a6fdf350d_arielcasualshrug.png.a442eaccc7d800078e23056c919d38e4.png

That design looks closer to the game! Well done.

It was intended to look like the game, seeing as I had no time to draw him up anyway, and it was just a quick scetch.

And I'm intending to make my own fic thread, as soon as I get the server I made to launch without crashing. "grumble"

• Like 1

Oops, looks like I killed it. Sorry, didn't mean to do that. Anyway, I've been studying WAAAAYYY to many Tintin comics ( I told myself I was studying them but really I just wanted some good ol' nostalgia ). So, inbetween discovering my childhood hero was a complete politically incorrect arsehole (thanks a ton Herge) and noticing how Klei totally stole at least 3 of the formal skins from this album cover (I'll put it in a spoiler for post size sake)

Spoiler

Tell me they didn't steal from this

Image result for sad but true volume 3

IMG_0817.thumb.JPG.719c40b7b2ea65790d74a0a0cf5771e7.JPG

I don't normally upload unfinished drawings, but think of this as CPR. It's also out of focus. THANKS APPLE, FOR PRODUCING SUCH HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS.

• Like 2

Minespach mentioned "it's a hard knock life". Then I watched the best song ever on loop for god knows how long to get it out of my head, and then thought "man, Klei should buy this, violate the rules with voices, risk possibly angering everybody who doesn't share my taste in music, and make this Maxwell's theme!"

Drawing(6).thumb.png.f454238f99e75ce342c0341a4ad6e754.png

Spoiler

Behold my terrible great taste!

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1