Don't Starve (Together) II

9 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Uhmm... ???

When you have hunger and you eat nothing, you get thinner, till you die. Fact! (restlifetime = hunger² x bodyfat in tons divided by water ).
For ONI, you have to take care about Oxygen to breath. When there are no dupes, there will be no oxygen!

6 hours ago, SL33PW4LK said:

The game about hunger is the "Don't Starve (Together)", this is about oxygen. I do not think it is necessary to create more difficulties with food. It's just my opinion.

I think it is necessary. If you land on a space rock, food would be a problem, like many other things. Just because there is a game, where hunger is a problem, it shouldn't be simplified in another game. Else you could remove food system completely.

Trying to get higher quality food is, at the moment, the only real challenge in the game. If you only grow mealwood you can make an infinitely sustainable base within 100 cycles. You can make it fully automated and temperature-controlled in 200-300 cycles. Talk about short-lived gameplay.

Archived