Anyone know how to make sanity station?

You've given yourself the answer: an Wendy player makes a lot of Abi flowers and puts them in desired place for said "sanity farm". After some time those Abi flowers will turn into regular flowers just by virtue of sitting on ground. But unlike regular flowers, they are more tightly placed. Next have a ghosted player haunt them into Evil counterparts. Next step is really easy - just kill Queen Bee (or Klaus and hope for good RNG) - using Wes with bug nets; don't ask, it's a new trend - for Crown, heh. Final step: stay with Crown equipped in middle of all those Evil Flowers and try not to think at a small concept like practicality (aka just gulping some roasted green shrooms). But, hey, you have the famous "Sanity Farm", yeeey! (spamming *dance* emote time! :rolleyes:)

yeah was going to link up zalphs little post of how to make the most recent version of the sanity station.  but yeah others do have it set on how to do it mostly. You just need a wendy  to make abigail flowers and then you can  place them in an area with plantable turf (green, yellow and brown turf from pk all work)  and then you just wait a bit to turn and then proceed to haunt them.  However you wont really be able to maximize the station unless you some how make a script or get some one else to make the script for you to place the flowers at the perfect intervals shown in zalphs thread.

other than that just get the bee queen crown from the means to get it and have your way with free sanity.  The sanity station is still in patent pending of esaiXD trade >.> <.<

but... why the desire for a sanity station? the tam o' shanter is basically a moving sanity station, and you might as well be sleeping since youre just standing there.

i can see how useful it would be in some circumstances, but in all honesty i would rather just use the tam and have the ability to move around.

if you make it large enough it gets to a max of 13 sanity a second. but with around 120 flowers placed correctly like in zalphs post you can go from 0 to full sanity in only 1 day segment. I can say it is actually something quite useful

sadly its not like how it was before where you could do the same with about 40 flowers stacked on top of each other.  but still is rather worth it

5 hours ago, StarmanNess said:

but... why the desire for a sanity station? the tam o' shanter is basically a moving sanity station, and you might as well be sleeping since youre just standing there.

well technically no  the tam is 6.47 sanity a minute and that is if its during the day   get 6 sanity for every 3 segments of day  or get full sanity in one segment  or lose it all in half a segment if you want to go that route heh  its good for both ways but i can see why people would perfer  if what you do isnt completely depending on sanity like base building or just farming.  having  a small station though for battles is rather nice evil flowers dont wilt in darkness so you can set up a star anywhere for the basic flowers to turn then just leave the evils there

On 10/18/2017 at 7:45 AM, StarmanNess said:

i can see how useful it would be in some circumstances, but in all honesty i would rather just use the tam and have the ability to move around.

It's really only useful in long games that don't reset, like in an endless server where there are people contributing to make it happen.

The bee hat has: TUNING.ARMOR_HIVEHAT_SANITY_ABSORPTION = 0.5, which gives you 1/2 all negative sanity drain as positive gain.

The tam o' shanter has: TUNING.DAPPERNESS_LARGE = 100/(day_time*3) = 100/(seg_time*day_segs*3) = 100/(30*10*3) = 1/9 sanity gain per second

From my thread posted already with having just one flower is 0.416667 drain, or 0.208335 gain per second.

So this is about 1.875015 times better than just a shanter alone, but requires you to kill the bee queen and sit on an evil flower (not mobile as you stated).

With a maximum of ~13 drain, or ~6.5 gain per second it is ~58.5 times better than a shanter in giving sanity back.

10 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

It's really only useful in long games that don't reset, like in an endless server where there are people contributing to make it happen.

The bee hat has: TUNING.ARMOR_HIVEHAT_SANITY_ABSORPTION = 0.5, which gives you 1/2 all negative sanity drain as positive gain.

The tam o' shanter has: TUNING.DAPPERNESS_LARGE = 100/(day_time*3) = 100/(seg_time*day_segs*3) = 100/(30*10*3) = 1/9 sanity gain per second

From my thread posted already with having just one flower is 0.416667 drain, or 0.208335 gain per second.

So this is about 1.875015 times better than just a shanter alone, but requires you to kill the bee queen and sit on an evil flower (not mobile as you stated).

With a maximum of ~13 drain, or ~6.5 gain per second it is ~58.5 times better than a shanter in giving sanity back.

I do see how it could be useful in specifc ways, but in all honesty the payoff for the sanity station isn't worth forcing someone to pick Wendy, then making several flowers, then killing themselves to make evil flowers, and THEN killing Bee Queen/Klaus to get the hat.

Tam is better in terms of practicality, but sanity stations are a creative way to use the Bee Hat.

That's just me though, I prefer being the mobile Wickerbottom and helping to gather food and resources to save time for myself later on.

Archived