Warrior Skin Set Speculation

What do you think the upcoming Warrior Skins will look like? What items do you think might get skins? I wouldn't want anymore skins for spears or torches.

A warrior spider skin for Webber seems obvious, but that's all I can come up with.

4 minutes ago, Toast1070 said:

What do you think the upcoming Warrior Skins will look like? What items do you think might get skins? I wouldn't want anymore skins for spears or torches.

A warrior spider skin for Webber seems obvious, but that's all I can come up with.

I think it will be gladiator-themed Leather armor, bracers etc

8 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

Wow what's the source of this? It's Klei's or fanmade?

from klei art stream, so it's official

it was even before forge announce. we can see wigfrids skin is all about metal armor pieces and cool hair cut. So other skins will be something similar, probably

I would love some battle-axe skin (for the axe obviously) to come in the game as it would fit the event theme and be pretty cool. I know it's a stretch and would make character exclusive skins more abundant to specific characters but skins for things like Wigfrid's spears and helmets or maybe even Lucy would be pretty neat! Who knows maybe even some Lucy battle-axe skin? Maybe she is transformed into Woodie's weapon of choice in The Forge event? The speculation room is too vast and expansive for the possibilities to end!

59 minutes ago, minespatch said:

WX should have a electricity theme. Though seeing what Wolfgang and Wigfrid are wearing, I'm going to hold my reservations on what the rest are wearing.

I believe the armor they are wearing are new forms of armor, not part of their skins. They did say they would introduce new weapons and such, but I hope they aren't exclusive to the event. Maybe if you beat the Boarrior you could be granted the crafting recipes? 

I agree with the WX idea, I've wanted something like that ever since I saw him in the strange new powers video.  

7 hours ago, Mr Pig said:

I would love some battle-axe skin (for the axe obviously) to come in the game as it would fit the event theme and be pretty cool. I know it's a stretch and would make character exclusive skins more abundant to specific characters but skins for things like Wigfrid's spears and helmets or maybe even Lucy would be pretty neat! Who knows maybe even some Lucy battle-axe skin? Maybe she is transformed into Woodie's weapon of choice in The Forge event? The speculation room is too vast and expansive for the possibilities to end!

A battle-axe skin would also double as a Lucy skin, akin to how the Spear skins become Staff skins. Woodie uses a normal axe = It becomes Lucy. Warrior Lucy would be a thing if a Warrior Axe was a thing. Doesn't even have to look too similar.

Archived