Why don't add winnie to don't starve hamlet?

Hi buddies, i'm want to tell you, how the main title says, why don't add winnie to hamlet dlc?

Yes!, there are many mods of her in the workshop, but i think that is coolest play with her without mods.

So, that's my opinion, i don't know what do you think about this, can someone tell me more about this?

Sorry, but my english is too bad  excuse the mistakes

I wouldn't mind Wilton being unlocked in the ruins area. It'd fit the atrium theme while being new to Hamlet as well.

If Winnie were in the game, I'd bet they could unlock her like princess Kaguya. Where's she's trapped in the gardens. It'd fit her theme and be ironic due to her having a farming theme.

Being a vegetarian in DS would be rather hard. Also I don't trust Kiel's character design when it comes to perks And balancing after SW and Winiona so if she did get made I have good feelings she will be lacking.

why I guess it would be nice to have a official release to a popular unimplemented character, she seems to have been repurposed into Wigfrid like Wallace was to Woodlegs. But then again judging by the concept art the only thing those two had in common was being old white bearded individuals.

Archived